Wendy Williams wants to hear from you/us on Facebook "Do you think Janet can make a comeback"

jarrylf

Oh well. What people say will not bother me at all. Janet has proven herself already. I'm expecting a great era, since Janet had time to cook this up slowly. If it's successful, that's a bonus. We will know why. Who gives a fuck what people will say? They have been trashing Janet since the SB incident, icluding her fans. The one thing I DO love about Janet,is that she is strong and hasn't let that stop her from creating music. She rushed her post 20 y.o. projects and didn't do well. Now she is taking her time. I expect, and hope, that Janet updated her sound, but stayed true to her uniqueness which in my opinion, is what made people love Janet. She was ALWAYS in her own league.

Her "fans" have been trashing Janet since she decided not to make a TVR pt 2 in 2001 :coffee: but they will deal with the Power of All For You

Her "fans" have been trashing Janet since she decided not to make a TVR pt 2 in 2001 :coffee: but they will deal with the Power of All For You

If she didn't do a VR pt 2. It's because she didn't need to at the time. As I've said. The DB incident completely changed things for Janet, and lots of her fans jumped the bandwagon, and panicked at every stupid thing Janet did. They wanted Janet to be who everybody else expected of her, instead of who she wanted to be. I admit that u was disappointed and frustrated at the eras that followed, but I didn't want Janet stop being herself. If Janet would have released a VR pt 2. Fans would have been crying that she was doing the same tired thing again. There was no pleasing her fans at the time. I'm glad she took a break and was able to have time to create without rushing things this time.

If she didn't do a VR pt 2. It's because she didn't need to at the time. As I've said. The tit incident completely changed things for Janet, and lots of her fans jumped the bandwagon, and panicked at every little thing Janet did. They wanted Janet to be who everybody else expected of her, instead of who she wanted to be. I admit that I was disappointed and frustrated at the eras that followed, but I didn't want Janet stop being herself. If Janet would have released a VR pt 2. Fans would have been crying that she was doing the same tired thing again. There was no pleasing her fans at the time. I'm glad she took a break and was able to have time to create without rushing things this time.