What do u do when people won't leave u alone?

Xtraordinary Xternal

My brother and sister keep emailing & calling me... saying they "miss me" My other sister knows to leave me alone but these two won't stop...

I'm not speaking to my brother because of what he did last year to my mother... and I wasn't too fond of him before that anyway I went years without speaking to him.

He wants to so call fix the family separation hes the main reason that things are strained between us... I sent them the same email stating that I have no brother or sisters and they should just let it go because I don't like them.

He responded saying he hurt and why do I have to be so cold and heartless but I'm just being honest until they do right by my mother I will never respect them. They just don't fit into my life and I'm cool with that... some of my friends think its sad that I ignore them though... :mellow: I'm trying to figure out why they keep trying to make a connection with me... when they not getting the hint..

My brother and sister keep emailing & calling me... saying they "miss me" My other sister knows to leave me alone but these two won't stop...

I'm not speaking to my brother because of what he did last year to my mother... and I wasn't too fond of him before that anyway I went years without speaking to him.

He wants to so call fix the family separation hes the main reason that things are strained between us... I sent them the same email stating that I have no brother or sisters and they should just let it go because I don't like them.

He responded saying he hurt and why do I have to be so cold and heartless but I'm just being honest until they do right by my mother I will never respect them. They just don't fit into my life and I'm cool with that... some of my friends think its sad that I ignore them though... :mellow: I'm trying to figure out why they keep trying to make a connection with me... when they not getting the hint..

Life is short and tomorrow is not promised. You need to forgive them and move on. I lost my father in November of 2007. My sister was pregnant at his funeral. She had my niece who passed away in January of 2010. Death puts a lot of things into perspective, or at least it did for me. My biggest regret was not spending more time with my family. Me and my father had just started to reconnect. I always thought I had more time. So unless they did something so unforgivable that you can't accept them back into your life, you should try to reconnect with them. Like Bzebabe said, if your mother has forgiven them, why can't you?

I won't ask what they did to your mother, but has you mom forgiven them for what they did? Was the relationship with you brother and sister bad before they did what they did, or is that the sole reason?

My brother and sister found my mothers family in NY they went and told her brother and sisters a bunch of lies about her... They omitted the fact that their father used to beat the shit out of her when they were younger she left him and made a new life for herself in another state on her own with three kids (all this happened a decade before I was born). As a result of that my mothers family revealed that my grandmother passed away in 07 and no one contacted my mother... She was completely hurt... She doesn't speak to them either and I support her choice... I spoke to one of my uncles for the first time last summer and he said I was completely different from them because I didn't seem bitter or malicious and he didn't believe them really. Of course my sister told all my cuzins and anyone who I could hear I'm gay... ( don't even know them) that part doesn't bother me because at this point I'm used to her doing that and I'm not ashamed.

I discussed it on here before my dislike for them... All I want for them is to leave me alone and stop trying to pretend like they love me or even like me.

Life is short and tomorrow is not promised. You need to forgive them and move on. I lost my father in November of 2007. My sister was pregnant at his funeral. She had my niece who passed away in January of 2010. Death puts a lot of things into perspective, or at least it did for me. My biggest regret was not spending more time with my family. Me and my father had just started to reconnect. I always thought I had more time. So unless they did something so unforgivable that you can't accept them back into your life, you should try to reconnect with them. Like Bzebabe said, if your mother has forgiven them, why can't you?

I forgive them.... but the thing is just because u forgive someone doesn't mean they have to be in ur life.

you need to listen to Tyler Perry Big Happy Family play, he said in that play you never know when someone may off and die on you and here you are saying you mad at this person and this and that and never know you may not have the chance to fix it and make it right, dont let nobody go and die on you and you haven't said what you needed to that guilt will eat you alive

you need to listen to Tyler Perry Big Happy Family play, he said in that play you never know when someone may off and die on you and here you are saying you mad at this person and this and that and never know you may not have the chance to fix it and make it right, dont let nobody go and die on you and you haven't said what you needed to that guilt will eat you alive

I forgive them but I don't need to be around them... They don't fit in my life... once I'm done with someone thats it I can cut someone off quickly. I'm not bitter or even hurt they just negative people and I can't fix people 10 years older than me who still stuck on the negative parts of their childhood. They always tried to make me feel different for having a white dad anyway... even though he treated them like his own children.

I forgive them but I don't need to be around them... They don't fit in my life... once I'm done with someone thats it I can cut someone off quickly. I'm not bitter or even hurt they just negative people and I can't fix people 10 years older than me who still stuck on the negative parts of their childhood. They always tried to make me feel different for having a white dad anyway... even though he treated them like his own children.

:unsure:

well i can understand the whole mother and siblings thingy. I have a sister that is a fucking pain in the ass and treats our mom like shit. i told her i would kick her ass and take my mom to live with me before i allow her to abuse her verbally. now she lives with my mom not the other way around. my mom is her bread and butter without mom she would be on the street yet she treats her badly shes verbally abusive now she has her daughter doing my mom the same way and she like 18 yrs old. she know i will beat her silly. they stressed mu mom so bad she got sick. i dont play when it comes to my mom.

as far as my sister i can take her or leave her. :coffee: i mean i wouldnt want to see anything bad happen to her but i can understand the not needing them around or in your life. thank god shes in belize or it would be on :whistle: she fights with everyone in the family. :thumbdown:

:unsure:

well i can understand the whole mother and siblings thingy. I have a sister that is a fucking pain in the ass and treats our mom like shit. i told her i would kick her ass and take my mom to live with me before i allow her to abuse her verbally. now she lives with my mom not the other way around. my mom is her bread and butter without mom she would be on the street yet she treats her badly shes verbally abusive now she has her daughter doing my mom the same way and she like 18 yrs old. she know i will beat her silly. they stressed mu mom so bad she got sick. i dont play when it comes to my mom.

as far as my sister i can take her or leave her. :coffee: i mean i wouldnt want to see anything bad happen to her but i can understand the not needing them around or in your life. thank god shes in belize or it would be on :whistle: she fights with everyone in the family. :thumbdown:

LOL wow... I will rip anyone for my mother... too... My sister likes to fight everyone... I remember my brother beat up these two gay queens because she poured hot coffee in their truck.

I fought her once and beat the shit out of her it was blood in the hall way and a big hole in the wall because I shoved her head in it... she fights like a man. I was like 15 when that happened when my temper was just horrible. She has fought everyone in my family including my mom... that fight was funny because my mom used to be a correctional officer at a mens prison she beat the crap out of her too.

I love my life now I got good friends that are like family and I'm just really happy with the relationship I have with my mother...

LOL wow... I will rip anyone for my mother... too... My sister likes to fight everyone... I remember my brother beat up these two gay queens because she poured hot coffee in their truck.

I fought her once and beat the shit out of her it was blood in the hall way and a big hole in the wall because I shoved her head in it... she fights like a man. I was like 15 when that happened when my temper was just horrible. She has fought everyone in my family including my mom... that fight was funny because my mom used to be a correctional officer at a mens prison she beat the crap out of her too.

I love my life now I got good friends that are like family and I'm just really happy with the relationship I have with my mother...

:cheers:

Archived