ThatOtherFan...your appearance is requested -_-

henrietta.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just admit you stole the damn gifs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Exactly.

I didn't steal them from Jweezy. :rolleyes: ...and two of the raven gifs I made. :coffee:

...and stop trying to tag team. I know what you're attempting to do. :thumbdown:

You did and you stole his idea of posting Raven gifs :coffee:

There's no tag teaming.

And now you're co-signing along with attempting to tag team. :coffee:

I didn't steal his little idea, nor did I steal his gifs. Infact, I think he stole those gifs. :ph34r:

How am I co-signing? I was the one that said you were stealing his gifs first...please ease yo ass down the Yellow Brick Road :umm:

He made them...you stole them and his idea ^_^

How am I co-signing? I was the one that said you were stealing his gifs first...please ease yo ass down the Yellow Brick Road :umm:

He made them...you stole them and his idea ^_^

You always co-sign when your fav butt buddy enters a thread. :coffee:

I didn't steal them. I googled the gifs. I got them from a group of TSR gifs someone had uploaded on Tumblr. Either he made exact copies of those gifs or he stole them. :coffee:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still tag teaming. :coffee:

*goes down on Finebolous*

*Hits that Neanderthal with a brick*

You always co-sign when your fav butt buddy enters a thread. :coffee:

I didn't steal them. I googled the gifs. I got them from a group of TSR gifs someone had uploaded on Tumblr. Either he made exact copies of those gifs or he stole them. :coffee:

I created this thread and I was the one who initially said you were stealing Weezy's gifs and idea, so again how am I co-signing with him :filenails:

You save his gifs and is googling Raven gifs because he inspired you to :filenails:

Bitch.

Mad? B)

*continues beating Neanderthal with the brick*

I created this thread and I was the one who initially said you were stealing Weezy's gifs and idea, so again how am I co-signing with him :filenails:

You save his gifs and is googling Raven gifs because he inspired you to :filenails:

Because you ALWAYS co-sign with your butt buddy. :coffee:

I didn't save his gifs...I simply thought it would be funny to respond to you with all the Raven gifs/pics, since you used all New York gifs in your initial post.

He didn't inspire anything. :coffee:

Tea clocked. Wig snatched. :filenails:

Shut up, cosigner. :coffee:

Archived