ThatOtherFan...your appearance is requested -_-

henrietta.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies, Gentleman, and Austineisha....Introducing The Return of....The Legendary...The ICONIC.... The person responsible for making random flops mad on this forum since April 2004

THATOTHERFAN

2l9kvgk.jpg

Thank you all. I know you have missed me. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

14xmkub.jpg

Awwww, You all are so sweet. :blush:

1p8qbr.jpg

Now, as for Hendrika...I will not be responding to his foolishness. My advisors have advised to not associate myself with such flops. However, my team has issued a response (approved by me) which I will post.

"The Iconic ThatOtherFan has been apart of the JJ.net forum family since April of 2004. In that time period, through hard work and constant wig snatching, he has become the most respected member of the Janet fan community and is held in high regard as the LEGENDARY KING of the Janet stans. He will NOT respond to claims made by irrelevant forum members as his track record and post count speaks for itself. He loves and stans for LEGENDS such as Janet and Michael Jackson and would NEVER say or do anything that would place doubt on who he stans for. In the future, those who decide to come for ThatOtherFan's secure and cemented lace front wig should check their favs and count the remaining seconds on their fifteen minutes of fame." - ThatOtherFan's Team

And that will be my only comment on this topic...well, except for...

2uhog0o.jpg

2d85lqf.jpg

no-o.gif

You didn't expose any "truth" so there is NOTHING to respond to. :coffee:

I don't even know in what context that was said and it could OBVIOUSLY be a forgery!

My team is currently looking into the matter. :filenails:

Seems like the truth has worked your soul ^_^ Infuriated?

newyork1.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ you trying to find an angle out of it. That printscreen tells it all. artisthekey asked you why didn't you remember Janet was gonna be on Jay Leno (simple context clues will tell one that you said you forgot about Janet being on that show), and then you said you always forget Janhova's appearances.

At this point, your team is better by lying and saying you were drunk and sending you to rehab :filenails:

Seems like the truth has worked your soul ^_^ Infuriated?

newyork1.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ you trying to find angle out of it. That printscreen tells it all. artisthekey asked you why didn't you remember Janet was gonna be on Jay Leno (simple context clues will tell one that you said you forgot about Janet being on that show), and then you said you always forget Janhova's appearances.

At this point, your team is better by lying and saying you were drunk and sending you to rehab :filenails:

Still unbothered...

raven-symone-o.gif

No it doesn't tell the full story, what was said before that portion of the chat, and how that topic came about... so AS USUAL...you still have NO point! :coffee:

My team doesn't respond to bs and clever attempts to soil my good image. :coffee:

Still unbothered...

raven-symone-o.gif

No it doesn't tell the full story, what was said before that portion of the chat, and how that topic came about... so AS USUAL...you still have NO point! :coffee:

My team doesn't respond to bs and clever attempts to soil my good image. :coffee:

Still posting Raven gifs after you tried to get on J. Weezy for posting them.

condw.gif

Context clues tells how the topic came about. We were obviously talking about Janet on Jay Leno and you revealed that you always forget her appearances. That's it...there's nothing else...just you getting caught...some "King of Janet Stans" you are :good:

Meaning they can't come up with something to distract us from the truth...those voices in your head aren't creative huh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Still posting Raven gifs after you tried to get on J. Weezy for posting them.

condw.gif

Context clues tells how the topic came about. We were obviously talking about Janet on Jay Leno and you revealed that you always forget her appearances. That's it...there's nothing else...just you getting caught...some "King of Janet Stans" you are :good:

Meaning they can't come up with something to distract us from the truth...those voices in your head aren't creative huh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yep, and I will keep using them too..

34q3go5.jpg

You're obviously rattled. B)

I RARELY forget about Janet appearances. However when she's on a promo tour such as she did for FCG or other films. It makes sense that I MAY forget an appearance from time to time (especially if she's not performing). Having said that... nothing you posted is the truth and little is revealed about the context of what I said (especially considering it's in a random chat). I expect an apology IMMEDIATELY! :coffee:

Meaning they simply are not here for your bullshit! :filenails:

Yep, and I will keep using them too..

34q3go5.jpg

You're obviously rattled. B)

I RARELY forget about Janet appearances. However when she's on a promo tour such as she did for FCG or other films. It makes sense that I MAY forget an appearance from time to time (especially if she's not performing). Having said that... nothing you posted is the truth and little is revealed about the context of what I said (especially considering it's in a random chat). I expect an apology IMMEDIATELY! :coffee:

Meaning they simply are not here for your bullshit! :filenails:

Yeah I'm rattled at you stealing Weezy's style and his gifs...

LaughingCatAnimated.gif

When did "rarely" start meaning "always" :unsure:^_^

Maybe they can help you out next time.

Yeah I'm rattled at you stealing Weezy's style and his gifs...

LaughingCatAnimated.gif

When did "rarely" start meaning "always" :unsure:^_^

Maybe they can help you out next time.

Yeah, you mad...

2gws1mq.jpg

And I didn't steal Weezy's style nor did I steal his gifs. :mellow: Two of those gifs I actually mad and the others I got from gifsoup. :coffee:

I rarely if ever miss a Janet appearance... deal with it. :coffee:

I only use my team if I simply don't want to respond random foolishness. :coffee:

Yeah, you mad...

2gws1mq.jpg

And I didn't steal Weezy's style nor did I steal his gifs. :mellow: Two of those gifs I actually mad and the others I got from gifsoup. :coffee:

I rarely if ever miss a Janet appearance... deal with it. :coffee:

I only use my team if I simply don't want to respond random foolishness. :coffee:

You're using his gifs :lmao: I'm sorry...you "mad" a gif? How do you do that :unsure:

The truth says differently...deal with it :filenails:

And neither you or your team can save face from the initial post :excited:

You're using his gifs :lmao: I'm sorry...you "mad" a gif? How do you do that :unsure:

The truth says differently...deal with it :filenails:

And neither you or your team can save face from the initial post :excited:

I'm not using his gifs. :rolleyes: And you know what I meant! Let's not do this tonight. :sigh::umm:

There is not truth...just your sad attempts to past off a portion of a random chat as proof of something. :coffee:

I have nothing to save face from...I'm still waiting on you to post something worth responding to. :coffee:

I'm not using his gifs. :rolleyes: And you know what I meant! Let's not do this tonight. :sigh::umm:

There is not truth...just your sad attempts to past off a portion of a random chat as proof of something. :coffee:

I have nothing to save face from...I'm still waiting on you to post something worth responding to. :coffee:

Yes you are ^_^ Bravo at you showing how much Weezy influences you :clapping: No I didn't, and we can tonight if you want to :umm:

The printscreen spilled your kool aid tea all over the floor :coffee:

So basically waiting for me to post something that you're able to lie your way out of :excited:

Yes you are ^_^ Bravo at you showing how much Weezy influences you :clapping: No I didn't, and we can tonight if you want to :umm:

The printscreen spilled your kool aid tea all over the floor :coffee:

So basically waiting for me to post something that you're able to lie your way out of :excited:

No, I'm not. :rolleyes: Myself, you, and Austineisha influenced Weezy (especially me), not the other way around. :rolleyes: Okay, if you want to take it there *puts on special wig snatching glove* ^_^

My wig is secure, and my tea hasn't been spilled nor clocked. :coffee:

I don't lie, and I have no reason to lower myself down to your foolishness. :coffee:

No, I'm not. :rolleyes: Myself, you, and Austineisha influenced Weezy (especially me), not the other way around. :rolleyes: Okay, if you want to take it there *puts on special wig snatching glove* ^_^

My wig is secure, and my tea hasn't been spilled nor clocked. :coffee:

I don't lie, and I have no reason to lower myself down to your foolishness. :coffee:

How is he influenced by you when you're using his gifs and googling Raven gifs after he brought them on the forum :w00t: The only wig you'll be snatching is yours since you "mad gifs" ^_^

That bad hair piece was gone with the wind for the longest, and that teapot of yours is as dry as your sex life -_-

You lied and got caught :dance: I'll pm you when I'll say something you can lie to possibly save face :dance:

Now is he influenced by you when you're using his gifs and googling Raven gifs after he brought them on the forum :w00t: The only wig you'll be snatching is yours since you "mad gifs" ^_^

That bad hair piece was gone with the wind for the longest, and that teapot of yours is as dry as your sex life -_-

You lied and got caught :dance: I'll pm you when I'll say something you can lie to possibly save face :dance:

Point out what gifs of his I've used...because I haven't used any. :coffee:

Your tattered wig isn't safe. I wouldn't continue to try me...bitch. :coffee:

tossandturn-vi116.gif

As I said my wig is very secure. :coffee:

*sips unspilled tea*

cup-of-tea.jpg

You depended on my name and ICONIC status guarantee you a hit thread (because you couldn't get it any other way :coffee: )

View PostHenrietta Jo Jackson, on 24 January 2011 - 01:57 AM, said:

You've already shown countless of times that your memory is shot, and I'm gonna show that you need to be in a nursing home since you did say you always forget her appearance

a nursing home ??!! boy u crazy w/dat mouth !!! :excited::lmao:

my new nickname 4 u: SPIT-FIRE........................................cause u be spittin dat fiyaah w/no hesitation :lol:

Archived