ThatOtherFan...your appearance is requested -_-

henrietta.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual the girls have me on their mind...even when I'm not around!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Once again, proving I'm the "Michael Jackson" of this forum B)

My ICONIC and LEGENDARY status remains in tact! :good:

Obviously not since the thread was bumped by mistake. My post was for Heather. B)

:wave:

Just busy....and not feeling like posting. lol I've been checking periodically. Keeping track of the trial, etc.

We (the fans) already knew most of what is being discussed, but it's still frustrating to hear.

How have you been!?! ^_^

I've been good getting my hustle on...i have 2 jobs and i'm in school full time ^_^

The trial is exhausting i am keeping up with it but most of the stuff is what we've heard over the past 2 years, some of the news coverage makes me sick but i'm glad that the trial is live so people can hear the info first hand rather than some diluted truths thru the media.

I've been good getting my hustle on...i have 2 jobs and i'm in school full time ^_^

The trial is exhausting i am keeping up with it but most of the stuff is what we've heard over the past 2 years, some of the news coverage makes me sick but i'm glad that the trial is live so people can hear the info first hand rather than some diluted truths thru the media.

WOW!!! That is actually pretty amazing! lol Don't stress yourself out!

Yes, it is exhausting and I think I'm going to stop watching and keeping up with it. It just pisses me off. Like you said, it's what we already knew but just hearing how negligent he was day after day. It gets to me.

• 6 months later...

Archived