ThatOtherFan...your appearance is requested -_-

henrietta.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You two kills me not claiming each other but anyway :rolleyes:

All TOF is gonna do is come in here with the repeated shit of...

"I wasn't even here and I stay on you girls mind....thats what make me

ICONIC and LEGENDARY

I see why the girls are mad,STAY MAD" B) ..bullshit

Same ol reruns :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

DING-DING-DING !!!!!..................................u have won an all expense paid trip 2 see Janet :excited: :excited: :yahoo:

You two kills me not claiming each other but anyway :rolleyes:

All TOF is gonna do is come in here with the repeated shit of...

"I wasn't even here and I stay on you girls mind....thats what make me

ICONIC and LEGENDARY

I see why the girls are mad,STAY MAD" B) ..bullshit

Same ol reruns :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

You know me well...

2d85lqf.jpg

:blush:

And yes Hendrika and Austineisha are a couple of tag teaming, co-signing bitches :coffee:

Ladies, Gentleman, and Austineisha....Introducing The Return of....The Legendary...The ICONIC.... The person responsible for making random flops mad on this forum since April 2004

THATOTHERFAN

2l9kvgk.jpg

Thank you all. I know you have missed me. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

14xmkub.jpg

Awwww, You all are so sweet. :blush:

1p8qbr.jpg

Now, as for Hendrika...I will not be responding to his foolishness. My advisors have advised to not associate myself with such flops. However, my team has issued a response (approved by me) which I will post.

"The Iconic ThatOtherFan has been apart of the JJ.net forum family since April of 2004. In that time period, through hard work and constant wig snatching, he has become the most respected member of the Janet fan community and is held in high regard as the LEGENDARY KING of the Janet stans. He will NOT respond to claims made by irrelevant forum members as his track record and post count speaks for itself. He loves and stans for LEGENDS such as Janet and Michael Jackson and would NEVER say or do anything that would place doubt on who he stans for. In the future, those who decide to come for ThatOtherFan's secure and cemented lace front wig should check their favs and count the remaining seconds on their fifteen minutes of fame." - ThatOtherFan's Team

And that will be my only comment on this topic...well, except for...

2uhog0o.jpg

2d85lqf.jpg

ohhh lawwd here's the other "pisces" adding mo salt 2 da chicken dish :lmao: :lmao:

Yep, and I will keep using them too..

34q3go5.jpg

You're obviously rattled. B)

I RARELY forget about Janet appearances. However when she's on a promo tour such as she did for FCG or other films. It makes sense that I MAY forget an appearance from time to time (especially if she's not performing). Having said that... nothing you posted is the truth and little is revealed about the context of what I said (especially considering it's in a random chat). I expect an apology IMMEDIATELY! :coffee:

Meaning they simply are not here for your bullshit! :filenails:

u shouldn't be missing any Janet appearances/performances.............................let's get it together now :shifty:

How on Earth did Henri and I tag team? :filenails:

You bitches ALWAYS tag team in thread...you attempted to do it here, but I didn't respond until the 2nd page of this foolishness. :coffee:

Now on to more important things...no, not you giving up the booty (though that is at the top of the list :excited: ) Have you seen my latest vid? :blush:

You bitches ALWAYS tag team in thread...you attempted to do it here, but I didn't respond until the 2nd page of this foolishness. :coffee:

Now on to more important things...no, not you giving up the booty (though that is at the top of the list :excited: ) Have you seen my latest vid? :blush:

In order for us to tag team, Henri would have to tag me in to continue to drag you. Then he'd step out, and I'd begin. That hasn't happened. So there's no tag teaming going on. :rolleyes:

your wig is being pulled to the side lamont :excited:

My wig is very secure...these tired girls could NEVER!!! :coffee:

u shouldn't be missing any Janet appearances/performances.............................let's get it together now :shifty:

Only the occasional appearance..and NEVER a performance. Hendrika took something I said in a chat out of context and using it for his own twisted benefit. :umm:

In order for us to tag team, Henri would have to tag me in to continue to drag you. Then he'd step out, and I'd begin. That hasn't happened. So there's no tag teaming going on. :rolleyes:

That's not the only form of tag teaming... :rolleyes:

You bitches tag team and co-sign.

...and don't cross out the portion about my vid bitch :thumbdown:

Only the occasional appearance..and NEVER a performance. Hendrika took something I said in a chat out of context and using it for his own twisted benefit. :umm:

Ch. your wig has been pulled and adjusted so many times in this thread that you have to visit your barber.

hair-cut-o.gif

Point out what gifs of his I've used...because I haven't used any. :coffee:

Your tattered wig isn't safe. I wouldn't continue to try me...bitch. :coffee:

tossandturn-vi116.gif

As I said my wig is very secure. :coffee:

*sips unspilled tea*

cup-of-tea.jpg

You depended on my name and ICONIC status guarantee you a hit thread (because you couldn't get it any other way :coffee: )

The That's So Raven gifs. And the other gifs you posted were because you were influenced by him :dance: Seems like it is compared to your that's gone.

Look at you having a tea party with no tea :blush:

Chile bye. You know I was gonna call you out for lei, which is way you quickly went back to lurking.

:yawn: How can I take it out of context. You said you always forget about her appearances and the printscreen proves that while a few days ago you were saying you never said it ^_^

:yawn: How can I take it out of context. You said you always forget about her appearances and the printscreen proves that while a few days ago you were saying you never said it ^_^

Archived