ThatOtherFan...your appearance is requested -_-

henrietta.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The That's So Raven gifs. And the other gifs you posted were because you were influenced by him :dance: Seems like it is compared to your that's gone.

Look at you having a tea party with no tea :blush:

Chile bye. You know I was gonna call you out for lei, which is way you quickly went back to lurking.

Well he stole the TSR gifs, because i got them from a site. :coffee: I have never been influenced by jweezeisha...bitch :angry: That's it!

29ngjyu.jpg

I warned you. :coffee:

*continues to sip unspilled tea*

fifties-cuppa-404_667950c.jpg

I didn't go back to lurking. In fact I haven't been on the forum at all for days...and it had nothing to do with your trifling ass. :rolleyes:

:yawn: How can I take it out of context. You said you always forget about her appearances and the printscreen proves that while a few days ago you were saying you never said it ^_^

Because there is no indication there in what context it was said, and why I said it.

You have no proof. You fail.

But yet you acknowledges a post that wasn't meant for you :excited:

It was about me, so I responded. :coffee:

Well he stole the TSR gifs, because i got them from a site. :coffee: I have never been influenced by jweezeisha...bitch :angry: That's it!

29ngjyu.jpg

I warned you. :coffee:

*continues to sip unspilled tea*

fifties-cuppa-404_667950c.jpg

I didn't go back to lurking. In fact I haven't been on the forum at all for days...and it had nothing to do with your trifling ass. :rolleyes:

He made those gifs and your stole them from him :coffee: Post another Raven gif to show us how madly influenced by him :excited:

Posting a gif doesn't equal wig snatching. Especially when you've been proven to be a liar and is struggling with ways to recover :coffee:

Still enjoying that imaginary tea huh ^_^

You quickly left when I said I was gonna post proof B)

He made those gifs and your stole them from him :coffee: Post another Raven gif to show us how madly influenced by him :excited:

Posting a gif doesn't equal wig snatching. Especially when you've been proven to be a liar and is struggling with ways to recover :coffee:

Still enjoying that imaginary tea huh ^_^

You quickly left when I said I was gonna post proof B)

He didn't make those gifs. :mellow: I would post another Raven gif, but I don't feel like looking for anymore. :hmph:

Your wig has been snatched and is now laying on the ground.

10gbewx.jpg

I would pick that up if I were you. :coffee:

You haven't proven a thing and I'm still waiting from a real post from you in this so called thread. :coffee:

*continues sipping unspilled tea*

3103572160_f7b65b8852.jpg

My leaving for a few days had nothing to do with you. :rolleyes: I did return because Selz to me you were doing too much on twitter. :sigh:

Because there is no indication there in what context it was said, and why I said it.

You have no proof. You fail.

It was about me, so I responded. :coffee:

Art asked why you missed her on Leno and you replied saying you always forget her appearances. I brought it up recently and you said you never said it. I posted the printscreen and it proves that you said it and you're a liar :dance:

But it was meant for Switch and you still acknowledged it ^_^

:rolleyes:

I didn't say you tag teamed in this thread. I said you attempted to, but I didn't respond to the thread until page two.

How did we attempt it? By him posting a wig snatching gif? If that's the case, I guess I was tag teaming/co-signing when I posted that Gary wig snatching gif when boi asked for someone to post another wig snatching gif after yall jumped Roc.

He didn't make those gifs. :mellow: I would post another Raven gif, but I don't feel like looking for anymore. :hmph:

Your wig has been snatched and is now laying on the ground.

10gbewx.jpg

I would pick that up if I were you. :coffee:

You haven't proven a thing and I'm still waiting from a real post from you in this so called thread. :coffee:

3103572160_f7b65b8852.jpg

My leaving for a few days had nothing to do with you. :rolleyes: I did return because Selz to me you were doing too much on twitter. :sigh:

He did make that one :mellow: Just because someone (you) stole it doesn't take away the fact that you've been using his gifs :filenails: Why not? Show us how he's influenced you :excited:

*looks to see how posting a wig snatching gif only equals someone getting snatched* Perhaps you should be out right now finding some "real" human hair to put on your head since you've went back to the Little Bill look Randall :excited:

I've proven you always forget Janet's appearances and that you're a liar. Meanwhile you're at the bottom with the Titanic trying to find a way out of it :filenails:

Cheers to you loving invisible tea :cheers:

She didn't have to tell you, because you knew I was gonna post it, which is why you left :cheer:

Art asked why you missed her on Leno and you replied saying you always forget her appearances. I brought it up recently and you said you never said it. I posted the printscreen and it proves that you said it and you're a liar :dance:

But it was meant for Switch and you still acknowledged it ^_^

What was said before that? How did the chat topic become that? What was said before Janet on Leno was the topic?

There are so many factors and yes it could have been taken out of context.

You have no proof. :coffee:

It was about me so I responded. :coffee:

How did we attempt it? By him posting a wig snatching gif? If that's the case, I guess I was tag teaming/co-signing when I posted that Gary wig snatching gif when boi asked for someone to post another wig snatching gif after yall jumped Roc.

You attempted it, but I wasn't here so you two butt buddies couldn't fully do your usual tag teaming. :coffee:

He did make that one :mellow: Just because someone (you) stole it doesn't take away the fact that you've been using his gifs :filenails: Why not? Show us how he's influenced you :excited:

*looks to see how posting a wig snatching gif only equals someone getting snatched* Perhaps you should be out right now finding some "real" human hair to put on your head since you've went back to the Little Bill look Randall :excited:

I've proven you always forget Janet's appearances and that you're a liar. Meanwhile you're at the bottom with the Titanic trying to find a way out of it :filenails:

Cheers to you loving invisible tea :cheers:

She didn't have to tell you, because you knew I was gonna post it, which is why you left :cheer:

I asked you before which gif did he "supposedly" make. You never answered... because you can't :coffee: If I used one of his gifs I would say I did, but I didn't. Jweezeisha could never influence me. :coffee:

My head was never bald, always a close cut.... and I need a trim up at the moment, lol, so you don't know what you're talking about. As usual... :coffee:

You haven't proven a thing. You're thread and you're attempt to come for me has failed. :coffee:

drink-tea-white-teeth-214x300.jpg

I didn't know you were going to post anything and I wasn't even planning on visiting the board today until selz told me about you're DTM ass. :coffee:

Poor TOF. He just doesn't know when to quit. ohboy.gif

:rolleyes:

Poor Austineisha. That's it, just poor Austineisha -_-

Exactly...I've been snatching his wigs, dandruff flakes and head chips for the longest. Hell, I was snatching the wigs he was picking out in the store before he paid for them -_-

Still secure...

beyonce-walk-o.gif

B)

What was said before that? How did the chat topic become that? What was said before Janet on Leno was the topic?

There are so many factors and yes it could have been taken out of context.

You have no proof. :coffee:

It was about me so I responded. :coffee:

You attempted it, but I wasn't here so you two butt buddies couldn't fully do your usual tag teaming. :coffee:

I asked you before which gif did he "supposedly" make. You never answered... because you can't :coffee: If I used one of his gifs I would say I did, but I didn't. Jweezeisha could never influence me. :coffee:

My head was never bald, always a close cut.... and I need a trim up at the moment, lol, so you don't know what you're talking about. As usual... :coffee:

You haven't proven a thing. You're thread and you're attempt to come for me has failed. :coffee:

drink-tea-white-teeth-214x300.jpg

I didn't know you were going to post anything and I wasn't even planning on visiting the board today until selz told me about you're DTM ass. :coffee:

Don't even...like I said before:

Seems like the truth has worked your soul ^_^ Infuriated?

newyork1.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ you trying to find an angle out of it. That printscreen tells it all. artisthekey asked you why didn't you remember Janet was gonna be on Jay Leno (simple context clues will tell one that you said you forgot about Janet being on that show), and then you said you always forget Janhova's appearances.

At this point, your team is better by lying and saying you were drunk and sending you to rehab :filenails:

You always forget Janhova's appearances, you're a liar, and you've been snatched bald countless of times including now:

vogue.gif

Archived