What Ya'll Think ?

Bailey

Don't be a hater... >_<:excited:

now see someone else came at me like that too, when we had this same convo, why am I a hater for calling shit stanking? That's what I want to know, what is the basis for me hating? First off I get whatever I want thru my own means, I make it happen If I want it so its not like im missing out on anything that I want, except foe sum ass I aint been laid all year :filenails:

when you coming across da pond? Maybe I come there

You should come here, you will have a field day with all the white-boy kitty that likes a hot black guy! They dont have much choice here, many of the black gays are either DL, stick to other black guys, or are SUPER OVER THE TOP queeny.

You should come here, you will have a field day with all the white-boy kitty that likes a hot black guy! They dont have much choice here, many of the black gays are either DL, stick to other black guys, or are SUPER OVER THE TOP queeny.

ummm but you and me talking right now boo what them fools got to do wit our business :thumbdown:

now see someone else came at me like that too, when we had this same convo, why am I a hater for calling shit stanking? That's what I want to know, what is the basis for me hating? First off I get whatever I want thru my own means, I make it happen If I want it so its not like im missing out on anything that I want, except foe sum ass I aint been laid all year :filenails:

You wanna see some ass? I wanna see sum cash

Keep dem dollars comin

and das gonna make me dance.... :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo:

You wanna see some ass? I wanna see sum cash

Keep dem dollars comin

and das gonna make me dance.... :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo:

i thought you understood where I was, apparently not you are officially starting class at Each one Teach One Monday morning 8am sharp :filenails:

Black-Men-We-Need-you-II.jpg

Archived