What Ya'll Think ?

Bailey

Ok so let me set-up a few scenarios for ya'll, an older white guy takes out a younger black female shopping and spends 1000's on her all the time, it is clear the basis of their 'relationship' is not love, another lady goes out with a guy that she literally hates and talks about him like a dog, she uses him for his money, and he gives it regularly, although they dont have sex, he just likes to have a good looking lady on his shoulder, he is making an ass outta himself because everyone at the club knows 'what time it is' my final scenario is a young gay male couple is together, now one of the pair comes from a wealthy family, the other, is basically a mooch, he does not do much of anything but use people to get what he wants, he has no real ambition beyond living off the well being of someone else, the guy with money he is seeing looks nothing like anyone he has dated before so its pretty clear what the purpose of that relationship is, and the guy has a thing for expense designer label items so were talking Burberry, Gucci things of that nature. My thing is this, I understand that alot of you will be like well thats them and that's their fault if they putting themselves in that, my thing is sure, but let's not let the other party off too, where does ambition come in to play? Why must some of us live off others? Doesn't that say we aint shit? The gay dude was told the rich parents would pay for him to go to school, since he has no college education, year later he aint made a move to go nowhere, now this relationship is doomed like All of them are, but if the bf is in school and you just lounging dont you feel some need to make something of yourself? Im just saying talk amonst yourselves

Wow............British men must be so cheap LOL

You hardly ever hear of a man paying for a womans things/lifestyles if they arent together or at the very least having sex. I hear American women talking about how this man pays their rent, and that man pays their phone etc....they would be mighty disappointed if they moved here LOL

You get a few young (mostly chinese LOL) gay guys that get old fugly sugar daddies, but they still have to be giving the old dude sex or its not happening.

Ok so let me set-up a few scenarios for ya'll, an older white guy takes out a younger black female shopping and spends 1000's on her all the time, it is clear the basis of their 'relationship' is not love, another lady goes out with a guy that she literally hates and talks about him like a dog, she uses him for his money, and he gives it regularly, although they dont have sex, he just likes to have a good looking lady on his shoulder, he is making an ass outta himself because everyone at the club knows 'what time it is' my final scenario is a young gay male couple is together, now one of the pair comes from a wealthy family, the other, is basically a mooch, he does not do much of anything but use people to get what he wants, he has no real ambition beyond living off the well being of someone else, the guy with money he is seeing looks nothing like anyone he has dated before so its pretty clear what the purpose of that relationship is, and the guy has a thing for expense designer label items so were talking Burberry, Gucci things of that nature. My thing is this, I understand that alot of you will be like well thats them and that's their fault if they putting themselves in that, my thing is sure, but let's not let the other party off too, where does ambition come in to play? Why must some of us live off others? Doesn't that say we aint shit? The gay dude was told the rich parents would pay for him to go to school, since he has no college education, year later he aint made a move to go nowhere, now this relationship is doomed like All of them are, but if the bf is in school and you just lounging dont you feel some need to make something of yourself? Im just saying talk amonst yourselves

Yo break this shit up into paragraphs... I want to read it but all that font turning me off.

It simply means that for some..Money can buy you love. It happens in Hollywood too...Look at all these rich men who "attract" all these beautiful ladies...You know that if it weren't for the money, non of those women would sleep with guys like Donald Trump. It says alot about both...Some people have no pride and will pay for love, knowing damned well the love is a one way street...Others will just use people shamelessly and use their looks to get what they want. It's pretty disgusting and pathetic on both sides...gay or straight

Wow............British men must be so cheap LOL

You hardly ever hear of a man paying for a womans things/lifestyles if they arent together or at the very least having sex. I hear American women talking about how this man pays their rent, and that man pays their phone etc....they would be mighty disappointed if they moved here LOL

You get a few young (mostly chinese LOL) gay guys that get old fugly sugar daddies, but they still have to be giving the old dude sex or its not happening.

I recently heard the British are actually much ruder people than Americans, its nasty sarcasm there I hear

It simply means that for some..Money can buy you love. It happens in Hollywood too...Look at all these rich men who "attract" all these beautiful ladies...You know that if it weren't for the money, non of those women would sleep with guys like Donald Trump. It says alot about both...Some people have no pride and will pay for love, knowing damned well the love is a one way street...Others will just use people shamelessly and use their looks to get what they want. It's pretty disgusting and pathetic on both sides...gay or straight

so if YOU think that then what the hell is wrong with people because this shit is reaching epidemic proportions lots of folks are with someone for everything but the person

Yo break this shit up into paragraphs... I want to read it but all that font turning me off.

let me enroll you into each one teach one.... short version nigga is you cool with muthafuckas in it for money we dating we may not even be fucking but you giving me da coin.110309sherri-thumb-500x352-12929.jpg

let me enroll you into each one teach one.... short version nigga is you cool with muthafuckas in it for money we dating we may not even be fucking but you giving me da coin.110309sherri-thumb-500x352-12929.jpg

Oh ok... well I'm not pressed for niggaz to spend money on me... I got my own shit... My boyfriend treats me and I treat him too... I don't knock people who fuck for money everyone gets used in some shape or form anyway its just not for me though.

Oh ok... well I'm not pressed for niggaz to spend money on me... I got my own shit... My boyfriend treats me and I treat him too... I don't knock people who fuck for money everyone gets used in some shape or form anyway its just not for me though.

"ima need a copy of your budget and your discharge papers, oh your under your moms budget, ima still need a copy of your papers or you cant start" :filenails:

you basically gave an opinion with no opinion implied, you dont knock people who fuck for money, everyone gets used in some shape or form its not how you roll, so I guess I can redirect it then how come you aint dont wit doing something strange for a piece of change :filenails:

let me answr my own damn thread shit, fuck it, MY OPINION is that this shit aint right and its why so many relationships fail because wack ass weak muthafuckas who wont go get they own shit are busy out here thinking they all that cause look what this fool bought me, and damn any one of you that come with that wack shit "that's they fault they letting them do it to them" um no the other party guilty as hell too why the fuck can't you get your own shit, I have dated here and there and im sure they got talk but on da real, I always had my own shit, and if it came down to something I never asked for you to give me a damn thang.

you basically gave an opinion with no opinion implied, you dont knock people who fuck for money, everyone gets used in some shape or form its not how you roll, so I guess I can redirect it then how come you aint dont wit doing something strange for a piece of change :filenails:

I wasn't raised that way... I like doing and giving for people I love and care about... It makes me uncomfortable when people do too much for me... Everyone different... I don't bash people life choices... I only do when they act as if they better than everyone or act like their opinion is the only one that matters.

I wasn't raised that way... I like doing and giving for people I love and care about... It makes me uncomfortable when people do too much for me... Everyone different... I don't bash people life choices... I only do when they act as if they better than everyone or act like their opinion is the only one that matters.

oh so now its a values issue and how your raised hmmmmm :unsure: i love how you trying to dance around the question but you keep two stepping right into it... :whistle: and plus the one gay dude living off the other had the nerve to tell me he was glad to hear i was in school trying to make something of myself, chile these bitches would honestly hate me if I started talking

I recently heard the British are actually much ruder people than Americans, its nasty sarcasm there I hear

I think in general, and from what I have experienced, Americans are more friendly and helpful in shops etc. English people can be quite rude and hard, like you go into their shop and they act like they are doing you a favour by serving you. but unlike Americans they will not usually cuss you out in public etc lol. Obviously I am generalising as there are friendly people and rude people everywhere.

at least yo shit was balanced, i mean someone willing to call a spade a damn spade, I see too much of this shit popping off not to speak on it, that shit is wrong as hell, get you someone that really loves you they will last longer, second if you a mooch you aint shit, you only as good as long as you can keep the game up and eventually it will end

oh so now its a values issue and how your raised hmmmmm :unsure: i love how you trying to dance around the question but you keep two stepping right into it... :whistle: and plus the one gay dude living off the other had the nerve to tell me he was glad to hear i was in school trying to make something of myself, chile these bitches would honestly hate me if I started talking

I didn't dance around the question... u lucky u not here or else I would wrestle u :hmph:

You have to understand some people like to be the provider... it gives them a sense of power of the person... and some people like to be taken care of because deep down they feel like they not strong enough to take care of themselves... I don't have any friends like that...

I like to spoil my dude to a degree like buy him something every now and then he does the same for me... but we know our limits.

I think in general, and from what I have experienced, Americans are more friendly and helpful in shops etc. English people can be quite rude and hard, like you go into their shop and they act like they are doing you a favour by serving you. but unlike Americans they will not usually cuss you out in public etc lol. Obviously I am generalising as there are friendly people and rude people everywhere.

you just precious boo :thumbup:

I didn't dance around the question... u lucky u not here or else I would wrestle u :hmph:

You have to understand some people like to be the provider... it gives them a sense of power of the person... and some people like to be taken care of because deep down they feel like they not strong enough to take care of themselves... I don't have any friends like that...

I like to spoil my dude to a degree like buy him something every now and then he does the same for me... but we know our limits.

hmmm so then its cool if the gay dude aint really in it for love and he probably fucking around on the low but its all good he gets the coin the other guy gets a trophy that has gotten fat actually :filenails:

Archived