So .. it seems she's back on track..

janetDAYZ

^^ well Im honestly glad ticket promoters got it right, her prices on the RWY tour were off base with demand, and varied. Now they vary accordingly, and they're priced enough to sell, the closer u sit more u pay, but if u just want to be there you can do that at a very reasonable price.

And I also think she felt that she was missed. There were quite a few articles of people missing her and it must have gotten back to her. And it's true: the industry isn't as enjoyable without her. 

Janet was always the type of artist to go away for at least 3 years before she hit us with a new project. Control to Rhythm Nation was a good 3 years, RN to Janet was 4 year, Janet to Velvet Rope was 4 years, VR to All for you was 4 years, A4U to Damita Jo was 3 years...then this 2 year between projects happened and Janets creative juices were not able to flow properly and she really wasn't inspired or had anything to say and it showed. I think Discipline would have worked better if she had one or two more years to perfect the concept, LeAtherface made her rush that album. So happy she took her time with this new project, I think we are all in for a treat.

^^ well Im honestly glad ticket promoters got it right, her prices on the RWY tour were off base with demand, and varied. Now they vary accordingly, and they're priced enough to sell, the closer u sit more u pay, but if u just want to be there you can do that at a very reasonable price.

Unlike like other greedy hoes who need not to be mentioned (Madonna & Beyonce) ..,Janet has always had reasonable prices. Always. 

• Upvote 1

Unlike like other greedy hoes who need not to be mentioned (Madonna & Beyonce) ..,Janet has always had reasonable prices. Always.

no on RWY, I was here when the presale open and folks were having a fit her seats were 300 bucks ...the pricing was way off, I was able to return mine get my money back since the show was cancelled and then book a better seat for far less on the reschedule....so no boo :coffee: remember I got receipts :)

no on RWY, I was here when the presale open and folks were having a fit her seats were 300 bucks ...the pricing was way off, I was able to return mine get my money back since the show was cancelled and then book a better seat for far less on the reschedule....so no boo :coffee: remember I got receipts :)

Sir.. RWY was a mess of a tour and mishandled..so we are not including that tour for obvious reasons.