TV is getting exciting again...Shonda and Lee are back to slay

bu.

Empire Season 2 begins tonight! I can't wait. I hope it's as good as last season if not better. Do you think it will hold it's ratings?

Scandal Season 5 is back tomorrow night! Season 4 was shit, let's be real. I'm still pissed that white cop went unquestioned after his speech regarding killing the black guy. That was an intense episode but overall that season was disappointing. I really hope Olivia comes back to being the kick-ass lead she was. 

How To Get Away With Murder Season 2 begins tomorrow night as well! Viola won an Emmy and i'm so proud of her. I cannot wait to see what this season brings!! Another "Whodunnit" plot beckons us! 

Edited by Side-A Bu

Um I thought last season of Scandal was 1 of the best, it almost lost me the season before, and the beginning of this season was lame, but once she got kidnapped, shit got GOOOD, and that whole scenerio with her dad, her dad is my fave character on the show next to Millie. I hate the way it ended tho....without spoiling anything...she made the wrong choice to me...

I turned it off after 20 minutes. I just can't stand Emma Roberts in another bitchy/sassy role. Plus it felt like it was trying to be too Mean Girls meets horror movie which just failed. Ryan is either losing his touch or focusing it all on AHS. 

I turned it off after 20 minutes. I just can't stand Emma Roberts in another bitchy/sassy role. Plus it felt like it was trying to be too Mean Girls meets horror movie which just failed. Ryan is either losing his touch or focusing it all on AHS. 

I mean... He thought that a show with Lea Michele and Emma Roberts was a good idea ... 

Well Ryan Murphy can be hit or miss... The New Normal, anyone? -_- 

I liked that show yeah -_-