4 more sleeps

bu.

How excited are you?

I pre-ordered the album on her website but it probably won't come for a few weeks as I'm international. Did her website charge straightaway or will they charge on Friday? I can't remember.

Anyway I also pre-ordered the UK deluxe (which is basically the Target deluxe) in HMV. I don't think I've bought a CD at all this year :lmao:.

Some people form the US who bought the album on amazon already have it shipped so i guess they will get the album before the supposed date. 

I can't wait for my ichunes to start the download. The app tries to play the tracks but it skips :lol: I almost had a heart attack when i was taking my dog outside cuz i looked at my phone and he was trying to play SKB.  -_- <_< 

Some people form the US who bought the album on amazon already have it shipped so i guess they will get the album before the supposed date. 

I can't wait for my ichunes to start the download. The app tries to play the tracks but it skips :lol: I almost had a heart attack when i was taking my dog outside cuz i looked at my phone and he was trying to play SKB.  -_- <_< 

Lucky bitches. I did order on Amazon as well actually. I've pre-ordered like 5 times :lmao: . Haven't received anything about it being shipped yet though although it is "expedited" from Amazon whatever that means.

Edited by Side-A Bu

Lucky bitches. I did order on Amazon as well actually. I've pre-ordered like 5 times :lmao: . Haven't received anything about it being shipped yet though although it is "expedited" from Amazon whatever that means.

Why not buy it on ikoons? Since we are in Europe, we are gonna get it before the USA :lol: 

How excited are you?

I pre-ordered the album on her website but it probably won't come for a few weeks as I'm international. Did her website charge straightaway or will they charge on Friday? I can't remember.

Anyway I also pre-ordered the UK deluxe (which is basically the Target deluxe) in HMV. I don't think I've bought a CD at all this year :lmao:.

They charged it right away