Apparently Chris Brown released an Album

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Lmao I had to see it on the shelf at work like "Is that new?" 

He never has a "build up" and/or anticipation for a new project cus its like all his singles run in together , all his shit overlaps. You dnt know what singles are from his last album or the new project cus he's constantly releasing shit back to back to back. I hate how quick he moves. I dont get why artists do that shit. 

He never has a "build up" and/or anticipation for a new project cus its like all his singles run in together , all his shit overlaps. You dnt know what singles are from his last album or the new project cus he's constantly releasing shit back to back to back. I hate how quick he moves. I dont get why artists do that shit. 

Labels give them album bonuses.. He probably cashing in or attempting to flee his label (that's two reason they do it) especially since he can't tour internationally (or domestically). But yeah, he released an album last fall (which IMO is better). He needs a vacation and to live life.. An Adele move minus the hype