UNBREAKABLE TOUR *Rescheduled Dates* - From Her Lips!

I ?? DO ?? NOT ?? TALK ??TO ??YOU ??OR ??ABOUT ??ANYTHING ??YOU ?? HAVE ??TO ??SAY ??ABOUT ??JANET ??AND ??THIS ??ERA. ?? I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK, DONT THINK, LIKE, WHAT YOU DONT LIKE, ETC. I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT WHAT YOU POST. BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? I DONT GIVE A DAMN. I STATE MY OPINION AND LEAVE. YOU, GAME, AND THE OTHER ONE RUN AFTER MY POSTS IN FUMES.

Wow the sad part is you actually believe this lie

Kii @ "mature" ✌?️

A word foreign to you obviously

Game and that other one are kinda the fool

yeah. We're the fools for being actual fans and appreciative 

Game, Jarryl, & Dayz should just bitch and sound fucking stupid in every thread about how Janet's not doing what we want her to do... Over and over until we're blue in the face! 

Shouldn't you wait until Austin posts before posting? So We can avoid your awkward, pointless rebuttals

• Upvote 1

yeah. We're the fools for being actual fans and appreciative 

Game, Jarryl, & Dayz should just bitch and sound fucking stupid in every thread about how Janet's not doing what we want her to do... Over and over until we're blue in the face! 

Shouldn't you wait until Austin posts before posting? So We can avoid your awkward, pointless rebuttals

People think differently, beloved. Different opinions. 

I have a different education background than you! We aren't the same!

Get over it!

If Janet didnt want this "lifestyle" anymore she most definitely would not have toured! How many times have Janet said "this is my last tour" (cause she HATES the business side on top of how grueling it is)....so OBVIOUSLY she just cant stop what draws her back in every time which is the MUSIC and PERFORMING. Its still too soon to say whats she's gonna do this era. If she disappears after the tour , then we will say YOU MFs were RIGHT! but until then, Im not counting her out just becuase she's doin shit in an unconventional way.

The tour is for the fans.  It like when kids keep begging their mom to go the disneyworld and at some point she just says ok lets go.  And I'm sure she enjoys the touring part but in terms of actually being apart of the entertainment establishment and speaking or taking photos she aint with it anymore.  The 4 second clip mishayy did shows you that. I mean what the hell was that. I mean this is a era for the fans I'm assuming.  You can still say LUFTA to the media while posting some pics on IG or even doing an audio message if she can't show her face.  This is the Al mana era and she aint here for any of this worldly stuff right now.  She has her label and her diamonds that she can do behind the scenes.  This era is beyond unconventional.  Man made organized religion is the worst. Especially for women. There are so many other ways to find peace. 

• Upvote 2

Another argument that'd probably have a point if the person saying it wasn't often booted for being a troll and doing what simple trolls do.....can't say I can relate. 

But hey any side of a argument you are on is definitely not the side I'd want to be on, I like being right....and not looking like a whiny fool, but that's not for everyone. I would say it's doing fine for you, but no, it's not.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Another argument that'd probably have a point if the person saying it wasn't often booted for being a troll and doing what simple trolls do.....can't say I can relate. 

But hey any side of a argument you are on is definitely not the side I'd want to be on, I like being right....and not looking like a whiny fool, but that's not for everyone. I would say it's doing fine for you, but no, it's not.

oop! Trolls will be trolls 

AMEN! Then again, he's on whatever side Austin is on.. It's sad these kids can't form their own opinion 

• Upvote 1

And that's some LaToya Jackson track there, nobody likes it, knows it, or wants it

Boo, don't be dissing With U! Or am I reading wrong?

With U is so good even after 10 years.

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

At the end of the day, she did (and still going to do) what she said she would do (music and world tour). It is different and unconventional but she did allude to it a few times before. Honestly it's much better that she isn't promoting on her own rather than her label not letting her which happens often. All eyes will be on her with those meet and greets in Europe though! B)

• Upvote 2

At the end of the day, she did (and still going to do) what she said she would do (music and world tour). It is different and unconventional but she did allude to it a few times before. Honestly it's much better that she isn't promoting on her own rather than her label not letting her which happens often. All eyes will be on her with those meet and greets in Europe though! B)

sorry but that makes no sense. What label won't let an artist promote their album if it brings them money? Also if a label didn't let you promote then why go independent to put out an album and not promote it just like the label didn't let you do?

Yessss you read it wrong, what the thing said was a failed attempt at dissing With U, I'm saying With U and everything in 20 is better & more known than a LaToya track LOL

Haha yes! I was gonna say - 20YO is not that bad...especially not With U :lmao:

PS 20YO is 10YO this year. I'm old :(

• Upvote 1

sorry but that makes no sense. What label won't let an artist promote their album if it brings them money? Also if a label didn't let you promote then why go independent to put out an album and not promote it just like the label didn't let you do?

Epic/Sony, Warner, Blackground, Island Def Jam among others. Might even add Virgin to that list. Ask Michael, Prince, and even Janet herself

Whether she chooses to promote her album or not is her own choice. How she wants to distribute that album is also her choice. What she does for her campaign is of her own volition and not having to concern herself with a label's loyalty (or lack thereof) behind her or her project. I don't think anyone would want her to have the issues she had with the last albums (mainly Discipline)