what changes do you think there'll be on this leg of the tour?

all4U

I forgot she performs the that version. That has to stay

Thank youuuu. My sentiments exatly. I love it so much I downloaded the audio to my phone.

Yea and it's just done so smoothly and appropriately. And her mouthing the words I just completely love., and gets the audiece pumped. I'm hoping Kendrick does like QTip at Madison Square Garden, and make a appearance.

• Upvote 1

So Janet doesn't have ambition and needs more interaction with dancers.. She needs more "effects" Whatever those last two "suggestions" mean *scratches head* 

since you're only a fan.. Not an investor or on her team, the show is amazing? So you've flip flopped from calling her multi-thousand dollar production cheap to amazing in less than 12 hours 

yes and what ? 

When im saying ambition i mean it's appreciated when you can feel that an artist try to make the best show he can. I'm not feeling that with this tour. 

More interaction I mean the dancers are not only the background they can interact with the artist like lots of other show. And more effect it's like more light more decoration on stage. ...

By the way I know that my English is not that good but you don't need to try to making fun of it because it's rude. And rude people ain't gonna far in life. 

• Upvote 1

yes and what ? 

When im saying ambition i mean it's appreciated when you can feel that an artist try to make the best show he can. I'm not feeling that with this tour. 

More interaction I mean the dancers are not only the background they can interact with the artist like lots of other show. And more effect it's like more light more decoration on stage. ...

By the way I know that my English is not that good but you don't need to try to making fun of it because it's rude. And rude people ain't gonna far in life. 

Have you actually been to a show of this tour? Cause if you have maybee it's your perspective but from being there front and stage left, it had all of that that except for the effect comment but I don't care about the effect, I care about the interaction and she  did great with that this tour like always.

• Upvote 2

yes and what ? 

0_o I'm going to ignore that first and last paragraph 

Theres one star in this show. Her name is Janet. She has NEVER let her dancers be more than background. If you want smoke and mirrors, go watch Madonna.. If you want hard work, dedication, and dancing.. See Jan

I'm not making fun of your English. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Her tour is right around the corner and she's still thinking that tweeting about it will let the world know. Hell people who don't use twitter don't even know she's back to touring again. Her ass needs to at least put a commercial out on tv or something to show she's touring