Wendall talks about Janet/Elton.

bu.

Costume changes make a hell of a difference in terms of the organization of a performance. It was ridiculous seeing Janet doing RN on the #1s in jeans and a wife beater. :umm: 

Omg this!!! Took me right outta the performance. Same thing with this tour. Costumes help set the tone for any performance and RN is a perfect example of how the wrong costume can severely diminish the drama and overall impact of a song. Good one!

Edited by youwantthisanytime

The only excuses I'm seeing is for the right to be bitter. Like how's the cold hard fact that she's toured to few & no costume changes before an excuse? 

I'm fuckin saying lol, what my fave wears is the least of my concern

If we were bitter we wouldn't be spending our money to see her for not changing costumes. Y'all gotta pick the right words to use. Y'all could say we're bitter and we could say y'all bitter too because of what we think.

Ah I'm just different I guess, if she's killing the choreography and owning the stage she can perform RN in a clown outfit and it'd slay. Would only be ridiculous if she was messing up

If we were bitter we wouldn't be spending our money to see her for not changing costumes. Y'all gotta pick the right words to use. Y'all could say we're bitter and we could say y'all bitter too because of what we think.

But that's less of a issue than being bitter over Janet, I mean hey the bitterness shut down the Xone OK, but what's it getting her to do lately? How many more videos and interviews has all the constant complaining brought so far? Spending money to support your favorite artist means you support them, doesn't mean you agree with what they're doing, case in point the #1's tour, people were bitching and complaining about the lack of costumes non stop (even at the damn show) but they were there, and after would still complain about it. 

Didn't stop you from buying seats :coffee: 

Bitch Im sayin lol:coffee:

• Upvote 3

I'm not gonna lie. I do miss the costume changing. In fact, I'd say All for You is her last best tour. Everything about that era was so colorful and lively. The HBO special, interviews, and performances were just :wub:! But, I'd still pay to see her regardless of what she's wearing; as long as I get to see her, she's healthy and happy.

• Upvote 4