Celebrity access.. sooooo

janetDAYZ

I was watching this interview with Tia Mowry ..or maybe it was Tamera, which ever one played on The Game :rolleyes:  Anyway, she was talking about how much of a Beyonce fan she was. Well back when Beyonce had that video vanguard performance at the vma's a couple of years ago, Beyonce was rehearsing at on the same lot of the soundstage that Tia was taping her show. So she got wind of Beyonce being next door rehearsing...so she said she got excited and wanted to go say "Hi"..so she said when she got over there...The security told her she was not allowed access cus it was private rehearsal. So she said she was all embarrassed cus she took a few ppl with her thinking her celebrity would gain access. 

This lil story surprised me cus i always thought if ur a celebrity u can gain access into ANYTHING your heart desire...even a closed rehearsal. Or do u think it depends on the caliber of celebrity? Like if it were Rihanna walking up to the door to visit Bee...would it had been a different turn out? Like i couldnt see security telling one of the biggest pop stars on earth "NO".. IDK maybe im tripping but i didnt think celeb had "issues" like that 

Edited by janetDAYZ

Dayz... Rihanna would probably get passed security

Both of the Mowry sisters aren't A listers. Maybe B.. High C depending on which one you're referring to. 

hence me saying maybe it depends on the caliber of your celebrity. But i almost felt bad for Tia cus thats like saying "you aint relevant enough to visit Beyonce" :umm: 

Dayz... Rihanna would probably get passed security

Both of the Mowry sisters aren't A listers. Maybe B.. High C depending on which one you're referring to. 

Without a doubt they're D-listers... At best they're low C-listers... Maaybe