Dammn Remixed.

It's crazy how J. Lo's "Ain't your mama" video already has 8mil views in 2 days and DB is barely breaking 1mil in 3 days.. DB should've been the first single and video from this project imo.. NS did what it did and that's all good but if this were the single and video that announced the Unbreakable album/tour, it might've made folks take bigger notice.. I'm just glad we got the new video and remixes and BTS and all that..cuz all that is awesome so far!

I used that same logic with "Burn It Up" thinking because its an uptempo dance track with a video it would slay, people did not bother taking notice of Janet then nor are they now, she's not out there pushing her image, JLo is whether it sucks or not...Jlo even performed the song live already, so I don't think you can compare, I think there are folks that don't even know theres a new Janet video out :sigh:

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 2

I understand she is no longer engaged with the Unbreakable project 

:blink:  Unbreakable Diamonds... She's literally tweeting about it days after she released he song

Dont be foolish.. No she's not going to perform it on some show or promote it. That wasn't the plan but she is still engaged with the Unbreakable project

:blink:  Unbreakable Diamonds... She's literally tweeting about it days after she released he song

Dont be foolish.. No she's not going to perform it on some show or promote it. That wasn't the plan but she is still engaged with the Unbreakable project

Unbreakable music......call me when the diamonds come down to our price range :coffee: