Beyoncé ft Dixie Chicks - "Daddy Lessons" Live at Country Music Awards

bu.

Well i'll be damned! The Country Music Awards scrubbed everything related to this performance from their website and social media! They caved in to their racist viewers. 

Are you serious? I'ma have to tweet about that

The funniest part is every racist mofo that commented probably had their asses up doing the single ladys dance at some point.  But, boom they figured out she was black and now she's a trashy, anti police whore.

oh trust me they knew she was Black. What white girl you know name is Beyonce? lol

• Downvote 1

Internet Rule #8274: DONT READ THE COMMENTS

Why would anyone want to read negative comments? Y'all find trouble then get mad at the source of the trouble. Guess what that does: Adds fuel to their cause.  

CMA are fucking Genius, Beyoncé & the Dixie Chicks are absolutely amazing. This is historic and you want to focus on racists' comments. Have fun with that

• Upvote 1

Internet Rule #8274: DONT READ THE COMMENTS

Why would anyone want to read negative comments? Y'all find trouble then get mad at the source of the trouble. Guess what that does: Adds fuel to their cause.  

CMA are fucking Genius, Beyoncé & the Dixie Chicks are absolutely amazing. This is historic and you want to focus on racists' comments. Have fun with that

I would if they hadnt reacted wholesale the way they did, they had Kenney Chesney or whoever the fuck he is looking stone face, miss me with that shit, show some respeck

I would if they hadnt reacted wholesale the way they did, they had Kenney Chesney or whoever the fuck he is looking stone face, miss me with that shit, show some respeck

Idk him... so his opinion on a performance is irrelevant 

let him tweet :ph34r:

He can only stop himself 

Oddly enough, Joe tweeting to the CMAs about Beyoncé is another sign the world is ending

• Upvote 1

let him tweet :ph34r:

I wish you wouldn't of quoted his response to me. He's been on ignore for what?, this month makes a year now. Anyway I read up on it and it's CMA says it's not true but Lord knows i'd rather be stupid than have a face, personality, and life like his. There's a reason why no one likes him online and offline. I can't. Funny I was gonna take him off ignore cause I thought he actually had a life by now but nope he's staying on. :)

• Downvote 1

The Black Trump has spoken.. Black Trump is just like Orange Trump... No idea what he's talking about, spews lies and misconstrues reality

And Wtf :lmao: y'all so simple with that ignore feature. I'm proud to be on your ignore list for a record breaking year. I wish you would actually ignore me tho :unsure:

The Black Trump has spoken.. Black Trump is just like Orange Trump... No idea what he's talking about, spews lies and misconstrues reality

And Wtf :lmao: y'all so simple with that ignore feature. I'm proud to be on your ignore list for a record breaking year. I wish you would actually ignore me tho :unsure:

the ignore feature is pointless, I went to a forum for invision boards to see what could be done when you dont want to interact with a member and they basically said if we did a real ignore, like that person never existed, conversations would cease to make sense because you wouldnt know why person x said what they did to person y , because Y doesnt exist in your world  :sigh:

• Downvote 1

They definitely deleted some tweets...I saw some tweets that aren't there myself and one of the Dixie Chicks said it too. But it wouldn't surprise me if Bey's team did say take it down.