Can someone convert from fem to butch

Xtraordinary Xternal

This dude I went to high school with was really cute but really fem he was about 6'3 with a track build... I stayed clear of him however we did have the same female friends... So we been talking on facebook and I actually seen him a few times in the club...

Hes completely different... Really masc not sure if its an act or what... I flat out asked him because I speak my mind... He told me in highschool he was a mess and kinda all over the place and this is who he really is. We both from camden I remember one time he beat the shit out of this dude in daisy dukes... His voice is even different... Its just odd for some reason I believe him....

Do you think its possible for someone to just have a fem faze and later become masc?

This dude I went to high school with was really cute but really fem he was about 6'3 with a track build... I stayed clear of him however we did have the same female friends... So we been talking on facebook and I actually seen him a few times in the club...

Hes completely different... Really masc not sure if its an act or what... I flat out asked him because I speak my mind... He told me in highschool he was a mess and kinda all over the place and this is who he really is. We both from camden I remember one time he beat the shit out of this dude in daisy dukes... His voice is even different... Its just odd for some reason I believe him....

Do you think its possible for someone to just have a fem faze and later become masc?

:ph34r:

Anyway, I'm sure it could work..he just grew up and wanted to change his ways...that's good for him..

maybe he felt that he needed to express his identity and did not know how, I think alot of gay dudes end up being "queeny" only as a means of setting themselves apart from the rest, think about it the images most black gay men see of gay black men are queens, so maybe he thought that's what being gay meant, later in his life he found himself and his identity

maybe he felt that he needed to express his identity and did not know how, I think alot of gay dudes end up being "queeny" only as a means of setting themselves apart from the rest, think about it the images most black gay men see of gay black men are queens, so maybe he thought that's what being gay meant, later in his life he found himself and his identity

I kinda thought of that too... When my dude seen him in the club he didn't believe he used to be fem... hes cute too.

I know a guy, Dylan, was super fem...I mean super fem...now he has two kids by two bitches...he's still gay and he's butch as hell lol...when they told me he was having a baby (1st one) I thought he was bi...he said he is just gay, but he will fuck a female lol...anything is possible

Archived