new pic. Janet and a fan after Singapore show....STUNNING!

bzebabe

I was showing this photo off at work to all my coworkers and they're like did she get work done? I'm like just her nose, other than that, she's all natural. They were really shocked! They're like how old is this photo, I'm like fresh like yesterday. Haha!

They were in Aww... of this beautiful woman.

I was showing this photo off at work to all my coworkers and they're like did she get work done? I'm like just her nose, other than that, she's all natural. They were really shocked! They're like how old is this photo, I'm like fresh like yesterday. Haha!

They were in Aww... of this beautiful woman.

Her tits too :lol: But she hasn't gotten any work in a long-ass time. I think she used botox before, but not for a couple years.

I've been showing it off on various forums and everyone is blown away.

muthafucka, you know what......LMAO

shut up henry :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

-_- But they're such the golden couple...Janhova with her Benjamin Button puakenikeni (although JD was obviously immune to it when he had it) and al-Qaeda with his Fountain of Youth paynis...I would if the paynis of a suicide bomber or hijacker has the same FOY effect :unsure:

-_- But they're such the golden couple...Janhova with her Benjamin Button puakenikeni (although JD was obviously immune to it when he had it) and al-Qaeda with his Fountain of Youth paynis...I would if the paynis of a suicide bomber or hijacker has the same FOY effect :unsure:

Bitch, go to the damn corner and STAY THERE!!!

I will NOT with you! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived