Britney Spears pushes back ‘Femme Fatale’ Album release

DJ Y2K Malone™

Britney Spears pushes back ‘Femme Fatale’…

1005209-britney-spears-617-409.jpg

Britney Spears has officially pushed back her new album ‘Femme Fatale’ from March 15th to March 29th. Lead single ‘Hold It Against Me’ currently sits at No. 8 on the current Hot 100 and the music video will premiere next Thursday (Feb 17th). The Jonas Akerlund directed clip will air simultaneously on VEVO and MTV.

http://www.billboard.com/news/britney-spears-femme-fatale-release-set-1005025632.story#/news/britney-spears-femme-fatale-release-set-1005025632.story

It was previously reported that Chris Brown was set to release his ‘F.A.M.E’ album on March 29th. However, it appears Jive may have had a change of heart, with the March 22nd release date still standing.

OH ok..but why would they push it up in the first place if she's still recording..

This march 29th date is news to me. At first it was the 15th and then the 22nd. So I dunno when it's getting released. Amazon has a release date for the 29th.

OH ok..but why would they push it up in the first place if she's still recording..

I don't think it was ever truly pushed up. She announced a couple of months ago that the album would come out in March, but no specific date was given. Then on a couple of sites dates popped up saying the 15th and then the 22nd, but those were never confirmed AFAIK, and as recently as a few days ago producers were saying they were still working on the album.

I don't think it was ever truly pushed up. She announced a couple of months ago that the album would come out in March, but no specific date was given. Then on a couple of sites dates popped up saying the 15th and then the 22nd, but those were never confirmed AFAIK, and as recently as a few days ago producers were saying they were still working on the album.

I remember seeing the 22nd..and then the 15th..lol..

Archived