The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

its like screaming and no one can hear

you almost feel ashamed.... :(

that someone could be that important.

that without them you feel like nothing... :blink:

no one will ever understand how much it hurts...

you feel hopeless... -_-

like nothing can save you

and when its over its gone... :cry:

you almost wish you could have all that bad

stuff back...so you can have the good :wacko:

:rolleyes::lmao:-_-

Rihanna Makes History AGAIN!!!!!!

It's a historic week on Digital Songs for Rihanna, who becomes the first woman to chart three titles in the top 10 simultaneously, as two new tracks join "We Found Love" in the upper tier: Drake's "Take Care," on which she guests, arrives at No. 4 (162,000) and her own "You Da One" opens at No. 9 (124,000). No artist had placed as many entries in the chart's top 10 since a record six songs by Michael Jackson, led by "Thriller" at No. 2, ranked in the region the week of July 11, 2009, following his passing.

On the Hot 100, "Take Care" storms in as the chart's highest debut at No. 9 and "You Da One" vaults 73-14 in its second chart week

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/rihanna-s-love-still-leads-hot-100-katy-1005560752.story

Rihanna Makes History AGAIN!!!!!!

It's a historic week on Digital Songs for Rihanna, who becomes the first woman to chart three titles in the top 10 simultaneously, as two new tracks join "We Found Love" in the upper tier: Drake's "Take Care," on which she guests, arrives at No. 4 (162,000) and her own "You Da One" opens at No. 9 (124,000). No artist had placed as many entries in the chart's top 10 since a record six songs by Michael Jackson, led by "Thriller" at No. 2, ranked in the region the week of July 11, 2009, following his passing.

On the Hot 100, "Take Care" storms in as the chart's highest debut at No. 9 and "You Da One" vaults 73-14 in its second chart week

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/rihanna-s-love-still-leads-hot-100-katy-1005560752.story

DJ i have a question about how to merge music together... I want songs to overlap towards the end... for this play list I'm making for tomorrow....

Got my Dre Beats fixed today and TTT sounds SO GOOD on them. I officially love We All Want Love now after hearing it on my Beats >_<

Dre Beats sucks. Mine fell apart 3-4 months after I got them, so I went back to my Diddy Beats. "We Found Love" or whatever sounds so much better on Diddy's than Dre's to me (I just need the instrumental of the song since the lyrics are blah to me).

Dre Beats sucks. Mine fell apart 3-4 months after I got them, so I went back to my Diddy Beats. "We Found Love" or whatever sounds so much better on Diddy's than Dre's to me (I just need the instrumental of the song since the lyrics are blah to me).

I have the Studio ones, but I hear the Solos are Very cheaply made. Did you have Solos?