The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Rihanna’s album “Loud” also holds on to its number one slot, giving her the second UK chart double of her career — the album has now sold nearly 900,000 copies only in the UK since its release in November last year.

RiRi tweeted:

“Another week! LOUD and What’s My Name are the #1 ALBUM and SINGLE respectively!!! UK you are on FYAH!!!Rah Rah! THANK U! Where my #UKNavy”

Rihanna to become third black female artist to cover US ‘Vogue’…

Rihanna’s achievements continue to expand within its sea of fabness. The 22-year-old excitedly tweeted today that she has just wrapped up her very first American ‘Vogue’ cover shoot with pivotal celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz!

This latest feat means the ‘Umbrella’ songstress comes behind Beyonce and Jennifer Hudson as the third black female artist to cover US ‘Vogue’! However, she is in deed the first non-American black woman to feature on their covers. Absolutely a-m-a-z-i-n-g! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Rihanna tops world charts for the 3rd week

LOUD is dewing JUST fine despite low sales in the USA, rihanna pulls in 3 times the amount from other territories. and she spends the 3rd week sitting on top of the globe

MediaTraffic

#1 (1) - Loud - 145,000

Total: 2,527,000

here is the chart run on her world chart performance~~>>

3. Loud - 406.000 - (Week 1)

4. Loud - 300.000 - (Week 2)

5. Loud - 243.000 - (Week 3)

3. Loud - 278.000 - (Week 4)

4. Loud - 409.000 - (Week 5)

1. Loud - 521.000 - (Week 6 - 1 week at No.1-)

1. Loud - 225.000 - (Week 7 - 2 weeks at No.1-)

1. Loud - 145.000 - (Week 8 - 3 weeks at No.1-)

TOTAL: 2.527.000 copies

#1 again!!!

I'm hoping for a Rude Boy part 2 type of video!!

I dont know why but I didn't like rude boy video it was a copy of Solange video "I Decided" but just with a Caribbean feel to it she has the same director Melina (“Hard”, “Rude Boy” and “Rockstar 101″) so i want to see gives us she know how to make Rihanna look real pretty