The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

StepMother.gif

Oprah is gonna go in. And I will be tuning in for this iconic interview. :excited:

:lol:

This should be good :lol: Oprah will probably bring all this mess with Fist and will ask her about the Remixes with him. Rih Rih will have to control herself cuz Oprah will not stay there and do nothing if rihanna tries to go in like she did on that Esquire interview >_<

This should be good :lol: Oprah will probably bring all this mess with Fist and will ask her about the Remixes with him. Rih Rih will have to control herself cuz Oprah will not stay there and do nothing if rihanna tries to go in like she did on that Esquire interview >_<

I'm sorry, but Oprah will not take Rihanna's cuntiness..Oprah will shade her for the gawds..

This will be a very good interview. The gifs that will come from this!

tumblr_m3h75bV0Yh1qaw8fa.gif

I'm sorry, but Oprah will not take Rihanna's cuntiness..Oprah will shade her for the gawds..

This will be a very good interview. The gifs that will come from this!

tumblr_m3h75bV0Yh1qaw8fa.gif

Oh yes :lmao: Oprah will not be here for her songs, she'll go IN on her personal life and will not take a simple "my life my business" type of answer :lol:

Oh yes :lmao: Oprah will not be here for her songs, she'll go IN on her personal life and will not take a simple "my life my business" type of answer :lol:

Rihanna better take some interview lessons(although the Diane Sawyer interview was VERY GOOD)..Oprah ain't gonna take no shit for Rihanna..you know she's gonna ask about Chris and her personal life..I doubt she listens to Rih's music..ugh..I can't wait for this! #ratingsgalore :excited:

I can't wait to see her interview. Oprah is slaying interview wise. 50, The Kardashhoes, Queen Carrie Underslay, Paris Jackson, Gaga....all great in my book. Also loving Super Soul Sunday stuff. Rih's is gonna be fire...i'm hoping for some Chris shade. :clapping:

:lmao: @ Kardashhoes and Queen Carrie Underslay!

This is Rihanna's biggest interview, slightly above Diane Sawyer. I imagine and hope things will be juicy, fun, interesting, and respectful. Rihanna isn't going to get out of hand with Oprah. Miss Winfrey isn't having that....not on HER time or money!

Is Sia writting for Rihanna? She just posted on her Twatter that she was in the studio with guetta writting for popstars and since guetta is wroking with Rhi ... :unsure:

I still don't like the idea that she's working with Guetta..but if Sia is attached then I'm sold!

I still don't like the idea that she's working with Guetta..but if Sia is attached then I'm sold!

Yeah, Guetta is pretty meh, i hope that she is not trying to recreate Loud cuz it's way too soon for that. Sia is a brilliant choice

Yeah, Guetta is pretty meh, i hope that she is not trying to recreate Loud cuz it's way too soon for that. Sia is a brilliant choice

She's gonna be in the UK, so there are other people that are producing too..

Looks like a bunch of DJ's are involved.

She's gonna be in the UK, so there are other people that are producing too..

Looks like a bunch of DJ's are involved.

Dance album it is then :lol: I like how she is willing to come to Europe and work with random DJ's, that to me shows that she wants to experiment, evolve and do HER.

She likes to make music that's obvious and She knows that to release album after album and single after single that she needs to bring something new to the table and that's what she has been doing since Rated R.

Can a navi tweet her something about Janet plox? :rolleyes:

Dance album it is then :lol: I like how she is willing to come to Europe and work with random DJ's, that to me shows that she wants to experiment, evolve and do HER.

She likes to make music that's obvious and She knows that to release album after album and single after single that she needs to bring something new to the table and that's what she has been doing since Rated R.

Can a navi tweet her something about Janet plox? :rolleyes:

I wish she would just wait and release the album next year.. :sigh:

But yeah, if these are random DJ's then at least she has an idea on what the album is going to sound like. I hope the Sia collab isn't dancey, but something instrospective and dark. :wub:

:lol: Half of the Navi don't even know who Janet is.. :sigh:

Here's the thread of possible collabs:

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=232713

I wish she would just wait and release the album next year.. :sigh:

But yeah, if these are random DJ's then at least she has an idea on what the album is going to sound like. I hope the Sia collab isn't dancey, but something instrospective and dark. :wub:

:lol: Half of the Navi don't even know who Janet is.. :sigh:

Here's the thread of possible collabs:

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=232713

Sia has a few dance tracks herself, of course that it's not the club type of track but still dance. she'll either write a ballad or a mid tempo track imo

That's your job to fix it :rolleyes: Ask rhi about Janet <_<

oh Nicky Romero? hmmmmm She needs to be careful with him or he will end up giving her a Who's That chick part 2, He is like a Mini Guetta and i want her beats to be harder than that (unless he gives her something like Se7en :wub: ). I'd like her to dig deeper, she knows the UK clubs so she can easily get access to unusual and fresh beats. Make her work with Crystal Castles :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

See ... since Janet ain´t giving me SHIT and never actually does what i want her to do i move on to Rihanna and im not even a fan <_< But since she is only pop girl getting my attention and making music that i like i have too -_-

Sia has a few dance tracks herself, of course that it's not the club type of track but still dance. she'll either write a ballad or a mid tempo track imo

That's your job to fix it :rolleyes: Ask rhi about Janet <_<

oh Nicky Romero? hmmmmm She needs to be careful with him or he will end up giving her a Who's That chick part 2, He is like a Mini Guetta and i want her beats to be harder than that (unless he gives her something like Se7en :wub: ). I'd like her to dig deeper, she knows the UK clubs so she can easily get access to unusual and fresh beats. Make her work with Crystal Castles :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

See ... since Janet ain´t giving me SHIT and never actually does what i want her to do i move on to Rihanna and im not even a fan <_< But since she is only pop girl getting my attention and making music that i like i have too -_-

EVERYTHING IS MOVING TOO FAST! Nicky has already recorded two songs with Rihanna.. :cry: Calvin Harris tweeted he can't wait to hear it. :cry:

This album is gonna be too much for my soul to take. :cry:

EVERYTHING IS MOVING TOO FAST! Nicky has already recorded two songs with Rihanna.. :cry: Calvin Harris tweeted he can't wait to hear it. :cry:

This album is gonna be too much for my soul to take. :cry:

:umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

LMAO, i think it's going to be a mix between TTT and Loud :lol:

:umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

LMAO, i think it's going to be a mix between TTT and Loud :lol:

I agree. I think she's going to basically do the best of Loud and the best of TT with a hint of RR. So a lot of WFL/OG/WHYB type songs along with MAYBE a couple of Hards or Russian Roulettes. Her bonus songs were very RR imo (Roc Me Out & Fool In Love).

I agree. I think she's going to basically do the best of Loud and the best of TT with a hint of RR. So a lot of WFL/OG/WHYB type songs along with MAYBE a couple of Hards or Russian Roulettes. Her bonus songs were very RR imo (Roc Me Out & Fool In Love).

Yeap. the producers she is working with lead us to that direction. TBH, i think that Rihanna right now is all about TTT and i guess that she doesn't understand that well why the album underperformed.

She was way "in your face" this era specially with the attitude, image and ratchet songs (that i love), I think that she wants to do TTT without the hard image and sugar coat it a bit with some Loud stuff. This should be interesting.

Yeap. the producers she is working with lead us to that direction. TBH, i think that Rihanna right now is all about TTT and i guess that she doesn't understand that well why the album underperformed.

She was way "in your face" this era specially with the attitude, image and ratchet songs (that i love), I think that she wants to do TTT without the hard image and sugar coat it a bit with some Loud stuff. This should be interesting.

Maybe she'll go all Bedtime Stories on us to soften up her image like Madonna tried doing after Erotica :unsure:? I agree though - this era seemed to be more about the tweets and controv rather than the music. I'm surprised the album did as well as it did without major promo like Loud did.

I'm wondering whether she'll channel her grandmothers illness into a song - I need her to because I'm going through the same thing!

Maybe she'll go all Bedtime Stories on us to soften up her image like Madonna tried doing after Erotica :unsure:? I agree though - this era seemed to be more about the tweets and controv rather than the music. I'm surprised the album did as well as it did without major promo like Loud did.

I'm wondering whether she'll channel her grandmothers illness into a song - I need her to because I'm going through the same thing!

No :lol: I really can't see Rihanna soften up her sound that much :lol: It could be cool but that much R&B is not Rihanna, Rihanna is a party girl and that's what she should be doing.

I love TTT, the album is bashed for no reason :thumbdown: WFL was a MONSTER but i think that it killed the project. Rihanna wanted to do and release other tracks but WFL always overshadowed it which imo kinda made her flip the bird at the whole project and turn her focus into Battleship.

I really doubt that she'll be this personal. Rated R was all about Her but don't know how much of her family she wants to share with the public (other than tweets and pics :lol: ) It would be cute if SIA helped her write something like Alicia's Nana reprise -_-