The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

I always got a kick out of the arguments, even though I rarely took part in them. :lol: It was exhausting enough just reading them. :asham:

But that's what made certain threads so entertaining. :lol: I always wondered if they actually believed what they said, or if they were just saying things to get a reaction.

*DEAD*

No gurl the best is when Angie would come to the board...go thru a whole fucked up thread and be like *suspension*, *suspension*....wait for it ....*SUSPENSION* and leave the thread with a----> :sigh:

No gurl the best is when Angie would come to the board...go thru a whole fucked up thread and be like *suspension*, *suspension*....wait for it ....*SUSPENSION* and leave the thread with a----> :sigh:

She's like a catering service or something....arrives to the big event, serves and leaves :lmao:!

she had all the dolls here fooled, I really thought she was all dat, beautiful, she was traveling like a rock star, and had a fine ass man, who on this board got it like dat :rolleyes:

I don't remember her tbh.

PS where the hell is that girl gone? The straight one? I can't even remember her name but she said she'd have my child :(. Pie?

I can remember specific incidents with the crazies that just went there, the problem with TV I can't name a single thing, cause he was kinda just regular crazy :asham:Harpo he would just go Sybil on yo ass so many personalities and they were all pissed off :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

IKR? Gurl the shit we been thru here on this muthafucka :asham: well if it's anything like Game they were trying it for a reaction, I know Game is not that damn crazy :filenails:

Game usually makes logical points as well, so he gets a crazy pass. :lol:

:lmao: :lmao:!!!!

:lmao:! TBH I've never seen you argue...I just see you post B gifs

:asham: :asham:

I'm like this in real life too. I'm not a confrontational person at all. -_-

She's like a catering service or something....arrives to the big event, serves and leaves :lmao:!

I don't remember her tbh.

PS where the hell is that girl gone? The straight one? I can't even remember her name but she said she'd have my child :(. Pie?

Pie was Henry's boo, I have no idea what happen to her, she just up and was out, and worst of all never came back, I mean she NEVER returned your guess is as good as mine as to what happen with her.

Bzebabe made this place fun, I sure hate they spilled the tea on her, and it was bad, the whole forum came for her wig, and as usual Paul was front and center :asham:

She's the one who stole pics and said they were her, right? :lol:

YES. :lmao: Just when things were getting extra messy, she would swoop in and SHUT THANGS DOWN. :lmao:

those B gifs give me life :asham:

:lol::wub:

:lmao: :lmao:

Game usually makes logical points as well, so he gets a crazy pass. :lol:

:asham: :asham:

I'm like this in real life too. I'm not a confrontational person at all. -_-

Game is intelligent and can hold an argument :lol:.

Ch if I'm in ever Canada i'm rolling with you

Pie was Henry's boo, I have no idea what happen to her, she just up and was out, and worst of all never came back, I mean she NEVER returned your guess is as good as mine as to what happen with her.

I adored her :tear:. She didn't even say bye <_<

She's the one who stole pics and said they were her, right? :lol:

YES. :lmao: Just when things were getting extra messy, she would swoop in and SHUT THANGS DOWN. :lmao:

:lol::wub:

yep they spilled the tea that Bzebabe was darker than pics she had posted, and then it went from there that she wasn't that woman at all. Pure messiness, *sigh* oh those were the days.

• Upvote 1

No - he kept messaging me telling me that he loves me

He's a mess. A couple weeks after we met...Harpo got into an argument with me. I told him no one likes him and he said that I was lying and that you love him. I told him that even you don't and that you were the first to call him crazy and the proof was on 30th June. He was convinced you loved him and he said he told you what I said and that you called me a liar. :unsure::umm::asham: