The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

No :lol: I really can't see Rihanna soften up her sound that much :lol: It could be cool but that much R&B is not Rihanna, Rihanna is a party girl and that's what she should be doing.

I love TTT, the album is bashed for no reason :thumbdown: WFL was a MONSTER but i think that it killed the project. Rihanna wanted to do and release other tracks but WFL always overshadowed it which imo kinda made her flip the bird at the whole project and turn her focus into Battleship.

I really doubt that she'll be this personal. Rated R was all about Her but don't know how much of her family she wants to share with the public (other than tweets and pics :lol: ) It would be cute if SIA helped her write something like Alicia's Nana reprise -_-

That's true. Girl's too busy partying and not giving a fuck :lol:! Plus I don't think she needs to soften her image tbh. Everyone seems to love her this way

TTT is amazing! I fucking love it. I don't know why it's dogged on! Every track is good. I think the Navy is just mad she only got one #1 single from it and so they don't pay it any dust. They're so fickle! WFL is a classic imo and will sound just as good in 2 decades time as Soniques "Take Me High" or that "Encore En Fois" song do today.

She needs to do a Nanas Reprise just for me :tear:.

That's true. Girl's too busy partying and not giving a fuck :lol:! Plus I don't think she needs to soften her image tbh. Everyone seems to love her this way

TTT is amazing! I fucking love it. I don't know why it's dogged on! Every track is good. I think the Navy is just mad she only got one #1 single from it and so they don't pay it any dust. They're so fickle! WFL is a classic imo and will sound just as good in 2 decades time as Soniques "Take Me High" or that "Encore En Fois" song do today.

She needs to do a Nanas Reprise just for me :tear:.

Yeap. Party and smoke joints :lol: :lol: She doesn't but she needs to kinda tone it down a bit cuz even some of her stans are getting tired of the constant twitter dragging she does :lol:

AMEN. They tried to take You Da One to #1 but that didn't work -_- That song was released way too soon

Just as long as she doesn't serve me Unfaithful vocals ... :rolleyes:

Yeap. Party and smoke joints :lol: :lol: She doesn't but she needs to kinda tone it down a bit cuz even some of her stans are getting tired of the constant twitter dragging she does :lol:

AMEN. They tried to take You Da One to #1 but that didn't work -_- That song was released way too soon

Just as long as she doesn't serve me Unfaithful vocals ... :rolleyes:

:lol:! I love her dragging though - it's hilarious :lol:!

It was released way too soon. Wasn't WFL still #1 when that was released?

She'll probably use Farewell or CKB vocals :wub:

:lol:! I love her dragging though - it's hilarious :lol:!

It was released way too soon. Wasn't WFL still #1 when that was released?

She'll probably use Farewell or CKB vocals :wub:

Me too :lol: The Sun drags were AMAZING :lol: And i love all the #webadumad, #Navishit, #clapback, #majah etc :lmao:

I think so. I don't even know how it managed to hit #2

Im not here for the CKB chorus vocals -_-

Me too :lol: The Sun drags were AMAZING :lol: And i love all the #webadumad, #Navishit, #clapback, #majah etc :lmao:

I think so. I don't even know how it managed to hit #2

Im not here for the CKB chorus vocals -_-

She's fucking hilaruous! #neaux1curr was too funny!! I think the one that killed me the most was "because i'm black bitch" when someone asked why her roots were "nappy"

You will not come for California Goddess Bed vocals!

OH She is working with RedOne too

She's fucking hilaruous! #neaux1curr was too funny!! I think the one that killed me the most was "because i'm black bitch" when someone asked why her roots were "nappy"

You will not come for California Goddess Bed vocals!

oh yeah LMFAO i remember reading that when i was at work and lmao :lol: Her twitter is amazing :wub: :wub: She's the realest popstar out there

I can't take her voice on that chorus, i just can't -_-

• 2 weeks later...

Harper's Bazaar photos are EXQUISITE! :excited:

Her forehead came for everyone, it's not our fault that dome is fucking huge, even Chris tried to help by smashing dat dome but to no avail >_<

Way too extra, have a seat.

Rihanna really puttin Dancer on that resume, go on girl........................really wish she'd be preping Rock Me Out for the next single, but oh well I love Cockiness

I enjoyed watching that. SHe's putting in work and if she's gonna start doing more dancing i'd actually go pay to see her

RIHANNA LIVE @ RADIO 1's HACKNEY (FULL SHOW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvMok_BhPwg

I watched the whole thing the other night. I was actually surprised I watched the whole thing lol.

• 3 weeks later...

OH She is working with RedOne too

oh yeah LMFAO i remember reading that when i was at work and lmao :lol: Her twitter is amazing :wub: :wub: She's the realest popstar out there

I can't take her voice on that chorus, i just can't -_-

So only 'real' people speak in an off hand way using bad language.

Guess that makes Janet totally fake then.

Some of you Rihanna stans are really desperate to find compliment over her. You will praise her bad mouth. Your praising her 'dancing' like you've never seen dancing before (em ur on a Janet board, how dumb).

I notice also you keep 'wanting' her to get better. Correct me if I'm wrong but surely to make a point of being in the industry, you should be great at it from the get go.

Yeah she probably is being real....a brainless low life ghetto girl.

• Downvote 2