The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

no it doesnt i love RiRi :thumbup:

I do too..but I'm not blinded..it's AMAZING that she did that in less than 10 years..but in the long run, only a few of her songs will be considered classics.

But other than that, she has 11 number 1 singles on the Hot 100 and there isn't anything that anyone can do about it. :cheers:

I do too..but I'm not blinded..it's AMAZING that she did that in less than 10 years..but in the long run, only a few of her songs will be considered classics.

But other than that, she has 11 number 1 singles on the Hot 100 and there isn't anything that anyone can do about it. :cheers:

:cheers:

:asham: :asham:

Wait, TV's gone for good? -_-

Am I the only one who didn't mind the crazies? :unsure:

I just asked the same question. The crazies did and did not bother me, they really walked a fine line, TV was, as most crazies are, stupid. Stupid bugs me, or even worst the ones that just live to fight with you the whole day for any reason that shit was annoying.

he had some decent moments but I swear that man had some serious demons. I'm no angel but hell if I could sit here all day picking fights.

:lmao:. Pray for him :tear:. Though, he can't have been that crazy if he was on a Janet board lol

I told you all harpo was crazy months before anyone believed me! Lol

Were you ever friends with him :unsure:? He told me you both would speak every day...

It's fun arguing with a crazy :(. I actually miss that Oprah obsessed crazy.

I always got a kick out of the arguments, even though I rarely took part in them. :lol: It was exhausting enough just reading them. :asham:

I just asked the same question. The crazies did and did not bother me, they really walked a fine line, TV was, as most crazies are, stupid. Stupid bugs me, or even worst the ones that just live to fight with you the whole day for any reason that shit was annoying.

But that's what made certain threads so entertaining. :lol: I always wondered if they actually believed what they said, or if they were just saying things to get a reaction.

I remember hearing they gave Harpo his ban before he actually earned it, they said it was only a matter of time anyway :lmao:

*DEAD*

I always got a kick out of the arguments, even though I rarely took part in them. :lol: It was exhausting enough just reading them. :asham:

But that's what made certain threads so entertaining. :lol: I always wondered if they actually believed what they said, or if they were just saying things to get a reaction.

*DEAD*

IKR? Gurl the shit we been thru here on this muthafucka :asham: well if it's anything like Game they were trying it for a reaction, I know Game is not that damn crazy :filenails:

um excuse me but I think Harpo "spoke" with lots of people everyday >_<

:lmao: :lmao:!!!!

:lmao:! TBH I've never seen you argue...I just see you post B gifs