The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

The thing that fascinates me is she talks like people care.

She might making tunes that people are buying, but quite frankly aint nobody hyped by what she does. She could disappear forever tomorow and no one will care.

Dont you have a warning to stay out of this thread?

feels a little like Cassie to me, but I like it. I think its funny that she switches it up from time to time, but you have these other gwarls who are looking to her for inspiration in the edgy department and cutting their hair and trying to be different when it really 'All Belongs To...Rihanna' :rolleyes:

feels a little like Cassie to me, but I like it. I think its funny that she switches it up from time to time, but you have these other gwarls who are looking to her for inspiration in the edgy department and cutting their hair and trying to be different when it really 'All Belongs To...Rihanna' :rolleyes:

it is kind of cassie-ish but lets be honest who is cassie lol

• 2 weeks later...

rihanna-where-have-you-been.jpg

Rihanna has released the official artwork for her new single ‘Where Have You Been’. The track lifted from Ri’s ‘Talk That Talk’ album has also recieved the visual treatment.

The music video has been shot with Dave Mars, and Ri promises a dancentric treat for the Navy. It is not yet known when the video will premiere but next month is highly likely. The track is one of the strongest in terms of single potential and we cannot wait to see Ri give Beyonce a run for her money in the dancing department. (Okay stans, I was joking).

A fun and dancey visual is just screaming to be made given the type of party-popping song that it is. ‘Where Have You Been’ will impact US radio on May 8th.

rihanna-where-have-you-been.jpg

Rihanna has released the official artwork for her new single ‘Where Have You Been’. The track lifted from Ri’s ‘Talk That Talk’ album has also recieved the visual treatment.

The music video has been shot with Dave Mars, and Ri promises a dancentric treat for the Navy. It is not yet known when the video will premiere but next month is highly likely. The track is one of the strongest in terms of single potential and we cannot wait to see Ri give Beyonce a run for her money in the dancing department. (Okay stans, I was joking).

A fun and dancey visual is just screaming to be made given the type of party-popping song that it is. ‘Where Have You Been’ will impact US radio on May 8th.

This single will be her twelfth number one...

• Upvote 1

Rihanna makes Times 100 Most Influential People!! :excited:

Stella McCartney wrote an article on her - http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2111975_2111976_2111948,00.html

I can't remember when Rihanna and I first met, but I think it was near a dance floor and one of her tracks was playing. The thing I remember was her being a normal person, not what you'd expect of a young woman about to take over the world. She's one of the coolest, hottest, most talented, most liked, most listened to, most followed, most impressive artists at work today, but she does it in her own stride. She works hard, very hard. She gives to her fans, friends and foundation not just herself but her energy and spirit.

Rihanna, 24, goes out of her way to support the people she believes in. She is one of the few people I know in that world of fame and celebrity who aren't all about themselves. She'll give a real part of herself to an ordinary person she may meet, and that's rare.

This is the beginning for Rihanna — she has so much more to do and to give. She is just getting going, so watch out. She's the Barbados ambassador for youth and culture, and she's coming to a town near you.

^ If you're sweet as pie and sugar coating every answer, they won't be interested. But if you give them a little sass, they can't take it.

Rihanna is going to keep doing her thing without breaking a sweat and losing sleep. Go head gwarl!

• Upvote 1