The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

i'm on it now, dowloaded it twice one for my ipod classic and my iphone lol i love this song more and more with each listen, i love the tone of her voice in this song, i wonder if she worked with Sia on more than this song

I love her tone as well..It's giving me Take Care teas..she sounds good on this song. :wub:

Sia is a brilliant songwriter..I hope she worked on more than this song. :wub:

I love her tone as well..It's giving me Take Care teas..she sounds good on this song. :wub:

Sia is a brilliant songwriter..I hope she worked on more than this song. :wub:

yes! def reminds me of take care, very subtle, yet very effective i loved sia on titanium, seems like rihanna is moving on from her ratchet side lol with the new haircut and this single, feels like maturity to me

yes! def reminds me of take care, very subtle, yet very effective i loved sia on titanium, seems like rihanna is moving on from her ratchet side lol with the new haircut and this single, feels like maturity to me

She stays punching the lessors girls into oblivion. :cry:

But wait..she's still ratchet for rolling up diamonds in weed paper for the single cover.. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I applaud her for doing something different but I can't help but cringe with each enunciation of "shine bright like a diamond." It's like when Katy Perry would struggle to sing "I'm wide awake" and she'd repeat it every five seconds. It's a minor gripe, but it's worth noting since the song will likely be played on the radio ad nauseum. Regardless, I'm sure this will be another top five hit for her.

Looking forward to that second single. ^_^

I applaud her for doing something different but I can't help but cringe with each enunciation of "shine bright like a diamond." It's like when Katy Perry would struggle to sing "I'm wide awake" and she'd repeat it every five seconds. It's a minor gripe, but it's worth noting since the song will likely be played on the radio ad nauseum. Regardless, I'm sure this will be another top five hit for her.

Looking forward to that second single. ^_^

its obvious rihanna's was intentional, it sounds like lana del rey, katy perry just has a speech thing going on, i like how rihanna sang that part, it stands out it makes the song catchier