The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

On one hand I think Rihanna needs to take a year off, but on the other hand it must be great to be a fan and get album after album.

Imagine if Janet had released like 7 albums in a decade instead of about 2!!

RIhanna is a doll

Janet is an artist :coffee: don't compare tools with monuments

anywhoo... i don't mind Rihanna releasing every year... she's the only singer I don't get tired of hearing... her music is on point from the GGGB phase to now

On one hand I think Rihanna needs to take a year off, but on the other hand it must be great to be a fan and get album after album.

Imagine if Janet had released like 7 albums in a decade instead of about 2!!

She should have done in the 90s. Fuck DOAD and do a new album <_<. But she still became a legend with less :wub:

:devil:

But Janet needs to drop something off at Apple's HQ asap in 2012... like... soon... she should just release an album during the holidays... and sweep the world with top sales

A Christmas album :wub:. The number of foetuses that'd be conceived on Jesus' Bday :shifty:

RIhanna is a doll

Janet is an artist :coffee: don't compare tools with monuments

anywhoo... i don't mind Rihanna releasing every year... she's the only singer I don't get tired of hearing... her music is on point from the GGGB phase to now

Agreed. Janet is a writer and producer too. Plus it must take time to do all her heavenly harmonies and vocal layering :)