The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

I'm moving to the Dallas Forth Worth area

ooh Puerto Rico I played there a couple of times a couple of years ago had a good time and I mean a real good time there ;)

LOL, I'M SURE YOU DID! AYE, I'M GONNA HAVE TO HOLLA AT U OFF HERE TO FIND OUT THE HOT SPOTS.. HAVEN'T BEEN THERE IN A MINUTE..

Last week, MTV News kicked off our countdown of the Top 25 Songs of 2010, an all-encompassing list that has already included the likes of Rick Ross and Robyn, Lady Gaga and Kanye West, to name just a few. Now, we’re pulling the curtain back on our pick for #9 … Eminem and Rihanna’s massive “Love the Way You Lie,” a song that resonated with both fans and critics alike, mostly because it was unafraid to get unspeakably real.

Rihanna’s “Rude Boy” is listed as #17 song of 2010 and her latest song “Only Girl (In The World)” is already listed at #15! Impressive.

On the surface, “Lie” is an unblinking, unyielding examination of a relationship gone horribly awry, a rapidly descending tale of two lovers who cannot live without each other, and seem destined to die because of it. It’s a masterwork of unfiltered angst, full of violence (both real and imagined) and threats (or promises), and the fact that it resonated to such a degree with the record-buying public — it was #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for seven consecutive weeks — is both a testament to its power and more terrifying than a dozen songs about stuffing someone in a trunk.

But no matter how you choose to analyze the song and its success, you cannot deny the fact that the song works mostly because it’s so terribly real. When Em screams “Next time/ There will be no next time,” you can’t help but believe that he’s telling the truth, no matter how frightening that may be, and you get the creeping suspicion that he’s actually shouted that threat to someone very close to him at some point in his past. Perhaps even more terrifying is the fact that he follows that line up with “I apologize.” You cannot write a song any better than that, because that’s how this kind of thing happens in real life.

And though she might seem an odd choice to sing the hook, Rihanna more than holds her own against Eminem’s bluster. She returns serve, her rage and heartbreak are equally as tangible as his … once again, because you get the feeling (well, or you know for a fact) that she’s been in situations like this before. Sadly, there’s no substitute for experience.

“Love the Way You Lie” is about many things, most of which are very bad. But it’s also a testament to Eminem’s courage and willingness to put it all on the line, his gifted skills as a storyteller and his deft ability to turn his gaze inward. For the first time, he sheds Slim Shady and walks the tightrope without the aid of a safety net, a balancing act that’s scarier — and more thrilling — than a dozen ax murders. For better or worse.

17. Rihanna, “Rude Boy”

Total Points: 65

A straight-up sex jam from the formerly demure Ms. Fenty, “Rude Boy” was the third single from the Rated R album, but unlike most everything else on the disc, it’s not a morbid, morose affair. Rather, it’s full of swirling synths and rushing handclaps, jerking along on a dancehall lilt and RiRi’s newfound ragga swagger. Straying from the drama that had enveloped her life during the recording of the album, “Rude Boy” is Rihanna looking for love — or, more specifically, a man to give that love to her. And on this night, it may be you. Can you get it up? Is you big enough? No pressure or anything.

15. Rihanna, “Only Girl (In the World)”

Total Points: 90

By the time she released Loud, Rihanna was telling anyone who would listen that she was done being dire and just wanted to have some fun. And, well, there were few songs released this year as flat-out fun as “Only Girl,” a bubbly slice of club pop with — arguably — 2010′s best chorus, a super-charged, positively life-affirming thing that somehow sounded best when it was shouted very loudly from the middle of a packed dance floor. Or in the shower. The greatest pop songs work no matter where you hear them, and “Only Girl (In the World)” is most definitely a great pop song.

MTV News’ Top 25 Songs of 2010 countdown continues. Make sure to keep checking back to see what song we’ve named #1, and don’t forget to share your picks with us in the comments below!

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1653618/20101206/eminem.jhtml

Rihanna is taking over worldwide charts with 4 singles at the same time! I’ve decided to put together this week’s charts update to show you her Top 10 charts positions in Europe:

“Only Girl (In The World)”

#1 Europe

#1 France

#1 Romania

#1 Netherlands

#1 Belgium

#1 Finland

#1 Slovenia

#1 Ireland

#2 Germany

#2 Spain

#2 Poland

#2 Austria

#2 Slovakia

#2 Bulgaria

#3 Italy

#3 Denmark

#3 Estonia

#3 Malta

#4 Portugal

#4 Sweden

#4 Lithuania

#5 Greece

#7 Luxemburg

#7 UK

#9 Czech Republic

“What’s My Name”

#26 Europe

#5 Cyprus

#7 France

#8 UK

#9 Ireland

“Who’s That Chick”

#23 Europe

#6 Ireland

#6 Finland

#9 UK

“Love The Way You Lie”

#7 Europe

#2 Greece

#2 Portugal

#3 Hungary

#5 Spain

#6 Lithuania

#9 Bulgaria

#8 Czech Republic

#8 Slovakia

After the smash hit success of her ‘Rated R’ arena tour earlier this year, Live Nation are thrilled to announce that global Megastar Rihanna is due to return for European Tour in October 2011 as part of her brand new ‘Loud’ Tour. This will be the first chance for European audiences will get to see her performing her brand new mega-hit singles ‘Only Girl (In The World’ and ‘What’s My Name’ from her new album ‘Loud’!

Tickets for these shows are bound to fly out the door, so make sure you get yours fast!

RIHANNA

‘Loud’ Tour 2011

UNITED KINGDOM

* October 5 – London 02 Arena

* October 7 – Liverpool Echo Arena

* October 9 – Manchester Evening News Arena

* October 10 – Glasgow SECC (DF concerts to promote/ticket)

* October 15 – Birmingham LG Arena

* October 16 – Newcastle Metro Radio Arena

NORWAY

* October 30 – Oslo Spektrum { Pre-Sale }

SWEDEN

* October 31 – Malmö Arena

* November 1 – Stockholm Ericsson Globe

Tickets go on sale at 9am on Saturday 11th December 2010 priced £39.50 & £46.00 regionally and £40 & £42.50 & £55 in London (subject to a booking fee) and are available from Live Nation.

http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/rihanna-tickets

Rihanna is taking over worldwide charts with 4 singles at the same time! I’ve decided to put together this week’s charts update to show you her Top 10 charts positions in Europe:

“Only Girl (In The World)”

#1 Europe

#1 France

#1 Romania

#1 Netherlands

#1 Belgium

#1 Finland

#1 Slovenia

#1 Ireland

#2 Germany

#2 Spain

#2 Poland

#2 Austria

#2 Slovakia

#2 Bulgaria

#3 Italy

#3 Denmark

#3 Estonia

#3 Malta

#4 Portugal

#4 Sweden

#4 Lithuania

#5 Greece

#7 Luxemburg

#7 UK

#9 Czech Republic

“What’s My Name”

#26 Europe

#5 Cyprus

#7 France

#8 UK

#9 Ireland

“Who’s That Chick”

#23 Europe

#6 Ireland

#6 Finland

#9 UK

“Love The Way You Lie”

#7 Europe

#2 Greece

#2 Portugal

#3 Hungary

#5 Spain

#6 Lithuania

#9 Bulgaria

#8 Czech Republic

#8 Slovakia

:dance::dance::dance:

After the smash hit success of her ‘Rated R’ arena tour earlier this year, Live Nation are thrilled to announce that global Megastar Rihanna is due to return for European Tour in October 2011 as part of her brand new ‘Loud’ Tour. This will be the first chance for European audiences will get to see her performing her brand new mega-hit singles ‘Only Girl (In The World’ and ‘What’s My Name’ from her new album ‘Loud’!

Tickets for these shows are bound to fly out the door, so make sure you get yours fast!

RIHANNA

‘Loud’ Tour 2011

UNITED KINGDOM

* October 5 – London 02 Arena

* October 7 – Liverpool Echo Arena

* October 9 – Manchester Evening News Arena

* October 10 – Glasgow SECC (DF concerts to promote/ticket)

* October 15 – Birmingham LG Arena

* October 16 – Newcastle Metro Radio Arena

NORWAY

* October 30 – Oslo Spektrum { Pre-Sale }

SWEDEN

* October 31 – Malmö Arena

* November 1 – Stockholm Ericsson Globe

Tickets go on sale at 9am on Saturday 11th December 2010 priced £39.50 & £46.00 regionally and £40 & £42.50 & £55 in London (subject to a booking fee) and are available from Live Nation.

http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/rihanna-tickets

SWITZERLAND

* November 7 – Zürich (NEW DATE)