The Number Ones Tour Song Dedications

TwistedElegance™

Asian Leg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3D5TEwoeRY&feature=related

Manila, Feb 4 - 'Go Deep'

"I dedicate 'Go Deep' to all my fans in Manila. It was a dream for me to start my Number Ones Up Close and Personal tour in your magical city and country. There is a truth in the Philippines that enchants people all over the world. I can't wait to get there and be with you."

Singapore, Feb 7 - 'Someone To Call My Lover'

'Someone To Call My Lover' is the Number One that we will celebrate and dedicate to my fans in Singapore. That song has a universal theme... it's about longing, belonging and being loved. I have long felt the love from my fans in Singapore and this is my chance to show you my love and give it all back to you."

Jakarta, Feb 9 - 'All Nite (Don't Stop)'

"'All Nite (Don't Stop)' is the Number One dedication for my fans in Jakarta because Indonesia is so magical and filled with pulse and energy. It was the perfect choice. We're going to celebrate and we're not going to stop. I can't wait to see you!"

Hong Kong, Feb 14 - 'If'

"I dedicate my Number One 'If' to my fans in Hong Kong. The beauty, mystery and love I find in Asia was all a part of 'If', and now for Valentine's Day, I'm bringing it all to you."

Taipei, Feb 18 - 'Because Of Love'

"'Because Of Love' is the Number One I'm dedicating to Taipei. This is my first concert in Taipei. I'm so excited to get there. I dedicated this song to each of you and want you all to know I'm coming to Taipei because of love."

• 1 month later...

North American Leg

Hidalgo, Mar 3 - 'All Nite (Don't Stop)'

"I am so excited to start the US leg of my Number Ones Up Close and Personal in Hidalgo, Texas, and to dedicate 'All Nite (Don't Stop)' to my fans in this amazing city. I enjoyed my time in Hidalgo, and feel that this song is the perfect choice to represent the energy and pulse of the fans that joined me for this show."

Houston, Mar 4 - 'Miss You Much'

"Houston is a bold city with great energy. I have missed my fans there. This is why I have chosen 'Miss You Much' as the number one song to dedicate to the people of this dynamic city. I am excited to be back in Texas and performing for everyone in Houston."

Chicago, Mar 7-9 - 'All For You'

"I have always loved the city of Chicago, and am looking forward to being there next week. 'All For You' is the perfect song to dedicate to the city that has shown me so much love."

Toronto, Mar 12-13 - 'Come Back To Me'

"One of the lyrics in 'Come Back To Me' is: I miss you so much. That is exactly how I feel about the city of Toronto. The people of Toronto have always been so warm and welcoming. I can't wait to be back in Canada and see you all."

:lol: I don't think it's been announced yet. Are you hoping for any particular song?

It hasn't. I don't think the last few were announced at all, she just picked one midway through the show and said "This is for you [insert city]!" :umm:

I Get Lonely would be amazing. :wub:

It hasn't. I don't think the last few were announced at all, she just picked one midway through the show and said "This is for you [insert city]!" :umm:

I Get Lonely would be amazing. :wub:

:lmao: you're right, the dedications during this leg have been rather lazy.

My fav :wub: here's hoping! :D

Archived