So I was buying V day stuff

Xtraordinary Xternal

I seen this nice card... for my boyfriend.. I got it... but it says on the card big as shit TO THE MAN I LOVE in the front of the card.. :lmao::asham:

At check out this girl was ringing up my shit... items... Condoms, lube (astroglide :) ) A box of candy, teddy bear, undershirts, and a new sauce pan... She seen the card I smiled... she was like alteast you wont be lonely on V day like me :(

Would you feel ashamed to buy a card thats clearly for another man or woman (if u lesbian)? It didn't bother me...

I seen this nice card... for my boyfriend.. I got it... but it says on the card big as shit TO THE MAN I LOVE in the front of the card.. :lmao::asham:

At check out this girl was ringing up my shit... items... Condoms, lube (astroglide :) ) A box of candy, teddy bear, undershirts, and a new sauce pan... She seen the card I smiled... she was like alteast you wont be lonely on V day like me :(

Would you feel ashamed to buy a card thats clearly for another man or woman (if u lesbian)? It didn't bother me...

not if she responded in the manner that she did which was friendly, and even if she did not I would roll my eyes and be like look bitch you working at Walmart what you can do is hurry dat ass up and rang muh shit up I gots thangs to do or can't you fucking tell :filenails:

not if she responded in the manner that she did which was friendly, and even if she did not I would roll my eyes and be like look bitch you working at Walmart what you can do is hurry dat ass up and rang muh shit up I gots thangs to do or can't you fucking tell :filenails:

LOL... thats mean a job is a job... I would find other things to humiliate her... When I first meet anyone I scan their flaws and study them just in case I have to unload on them later.

No, I wouldn't be ashamed. There's no shame in my game...lol

At least your buying Astroglide lube and not the CVS cheap stuff like a certain DJ Effrem :rolleyes: SMH :lol: :lol:

amateurs :filenails: ya'll need moe good tops in ya lives, I keep a bottle of this in muh jeep its good nuff to lube the space shuttle and that's about what im werking wit Erosbodyglide.jpg

amateurs :filenails: ya'll need moe good tops in ya lives, I keep a bottle of this in muh jeep its good nuff to lube the space shuttle and that's about what im werking wit Erosbodyglide.jpg

:rolleyes: @ you comparing your dick to a space shuttle. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That does look like good lube, I've heard of it before, but never tried it. Not that it really matters since I'm not having sex. lol -_-

:rolleyes: @ you comparing your dick to a space shuttle. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That does look like good lube, I've heard of it before, but never tried it. Not that it really matters since I'm not having sex. lol -_-

its not sticky and never dries out and only takes a little to get em lined up sumthin proper, and like Donnie Simpson used to say shoot for the moon cause even if you miss you'll be among the stars :clapping:

Archived