The Grammys 2011

Utopia

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can you like Nikki's look? lol that is some worst dressed mess. And gaga in that egg is doing WAAAAY too much

Nicki's looks like Gaga's telephone outfit, it's a wreck but it kinda works for me :lol: Haven't seen Gaga yet , i'm watching their official livestream so i probably missed her .

Every time i look at the stream a bunch of nobodies show up <_<

post the link for the stream

My link

Ryan said that "interview was the only one gaga is doing on the red carpet. That bitch is in a egg balled up where she can barely move being carried by half dressed people looking like crazy aliens. And she had an interpreter talking to ryan LOL. "Yes gaga can hear you ryan" im like ...

My link

Ryan said that "interview was the only one gaga is doing on the red carpet. That bitch is in a egg balled up where she can barely move being carried by half dressed people looking like crazy aliens. And she had an interpreter talking to ryan LOL. "Yes gaga can hear you ryan" im like ...

Analogy to The title track Born (the egg) This Way . Not remotely clever or original but oh well

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well Taboo from BEP just arrrived :lol:

I am sorry but O M G , Jennifer just showed up again :wub:

I'm gonna be really mean for a second; Taboo is one of the ugliest people I've ever seen in my life. And now that he's learned how to work a hair straightener with his slick bob he scares me more than ever. :ph34r:

I think Snooki and 'nem were there last year as well. :&

Well this is just sad. :umm:

She needs to let that hairdo go..

True :lol:

I know but it's not the MTV awards. I actually love that show, they just don't belong here.

I love the show too but they are everywhere . If you want ratings they are the ones you go after :lol:

There's not much of a difference between MTV Awards and The Grammys these days anyway -_-

I'm gonna be really mean for a second; Taboo is one of the ugliest people I've ever seen in my life. And now that he's learned how to work a hair straightener with his slick bob he scares me more than ever. :ph34r:

Well this is just sad. :umm:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

He really is :lol: he looks like a monkey :umm:

:lmao:

Archived