The Grammys 2011

Utopia

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True :lol:

I love the show too but they are everywhere . If you want ratings they are the ones you go after :lol:

There's not much of a difference between MTV Awards and The Grammys these days anyway -_-

If you saw a pic of her from 2 years ago you would think it was taken yesterday.. Same hair along with the the same clothes..

If you saw a pic of her from 2 years ago you would think it was taken yesterday.. Same hair along with the the same clothes..

she has a specific look that only allows her to dress in black and white. Even though her choices are limited i kinda see different things that she wears but yeah the do needs a change

Yeah, they need to loosen up.

yes , they didn't even smile :lol: And i think that the lead singer went the opposite way of Hudson -_- From tank tops to xxl clothes .

Grab your anti- stds pills and tire truck like condoms ... Ke$hus Chirst is in the building (i didn't see her yet just heard people scream her name)

yes , they didn't even smile :lol: And i think that the lead singer went the opposite way of Hudson -_- From tank tops to xxl clothes .

Grab your anti- stds pills and tire truck like condoms ... Ke$hus Chirst is in the building (i didn't see her yet just heard people scream her name)

:lmao:

I wonder if she opted for garbage-can-chic again this year. :blush:

Archived