Madonna's REPS denies sending Lady Gaga approving email…

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DJ you're not reading it right. Madonna's rep is saying that SHE isn't aware IF Madonna sent an email. That doesn't mean Madonna never sent an email, hypothetically speaking. The rep just wasn't aware if Madonna did or did not.

Austin I understand that but they are not reading the thread they are only going on the titled I stated Madonna's Rep to go on and on and get mad is crazy if it's not true then be it only rumors like anything on the blogs when have we become so politically correct with titles all of a sudden

Austin I understand that but they are not reading the thread they are only going on the titled I stated Madonna's Rep to go on and on and get mad is crazy if it's not true then be it only rumors like anything on the blogs when have we become so politically correct with titles all of a sudden

Umm, can I get some periods and commas please? :umm:

well the title of your thread is kinda misleading because you claim that Gaga Lied, but you really dont know what the case is...I actually sent Gaga the email :wink: ..I also sent Mary J. Blige an email stating that Howard University was actually thinking about accepting her as a student.

o.m.g :lmao:

chris :wub:

Maybe this thread needs a new set of eyes because my head is spinning. I think the thread title is misleading because Madonna's rep isn't denying anything, and that's clearly what it states.

Also, switch, that's a big hell no on the Madonna front. What happened last time Madonna hooked up with Pharrell? Big ol' tumbleweed.

Maybe this thread needs a new set of eyes because my head is spinning. I think the thread title is misleading because Madonna's rep isn't denying anything, and that's clearly what it states.

Also, switch, that's a big hell no on the Madonna front. What happened last time Madonna hooked up with Pharrell? Big ol' tumbleweed.

pop/dance perfection was created :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Archived