Janet Jackson Sold Over 1 MILLION Copies of..

So what don't discredit them to make janet look better shes not beyonce you don't have to do that.

i didn't discredited them... :filenails: i just mentioned the one that everyone here cares about...

Janet starred in it.. thats the reason why 88% of us saw the film... :crazy: this is her forum... do i really need to break down the reasoning of the thread title to u? quit acting like a simpleton

So what don't discredit them to make janet look better shes not beyonce you don't have to do that.

Janet did most of the press for the film, plus she hosted that event in NY for the Living Portraits. Whether she gave the strongest performance or not is debatable but there's no question that she was the box office draw for the film.

:whistle:

And perhaps her take is represented in a back end deal where she gets paid from DVD sales.

Just the music CDs and DVDs

When I was younger, I had everything Janet....Movies, magazines, posters, all other shit...But then I grew up...its not healthy to be obsessed with someone, and ignore the work of others (i.e. a stan)

I remember I had a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TVR poster in my room. HUGE

Edit: Oh. And I have the TVR tourbook, and some cass-singles, and some ol shit I used tape on VHS

U criticising me just becoz I didnt like WDIGMT?? PLZZZZZZZZZZ

When I was younger, I had everything Janet....Movies, magazines, posters, all other shit...But then I grew up...its not healthy to be obsessed with someone, and ignore the work of others (i.e. a stan)

Yeah... we're in the same boat.. tho i still ignore the "work" of others...

The back of my door used to be covered in Janet pictures, and I used to organise my posters all over my wall

and change em and re-arrange every so often

Sad

My poor mom

She couldnt handle it

Thankfully, I grew out of that nonsense

I don't think that was the "true me" tho (lol). My friends brainwashed introduced me to Janet, and I sorta just did what they did. They'd even tell u off if you were up-keeping your stanish behavior.

Don't get me wrong. I love Janet. But that was a bit obsessive

As I said, I grew up

Im a fan from the RN days

I remember my friend making me watch the RN movie HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Loved it

We'd watch it all the time

But I can't remember if I watched it during the actual RN era, or years later (between RN and janet., or during janet.) It's bit of a blur now.

I definitely knew Janet from the janet. era and on

Thankfully, I grew out of that nonsense

I don't think that was the "true me" tho (lol). My friends brainwashed introduced me to Janet, and I sorta just did what they did. They'd even tell u off if you were up-keeping your stanish behavior.

Don't get me wrong. I love Janet. But that was a bit obsessive

As I said, I grew up

LMAO @ the "true me".... u weren't brain washed... u knew what was happening...

i "grew up" quite recently... maybe it's the fact that I don't see celebrities as "celebrities"... my viewpoint on them has changed... i think it's from the weed smoking that i finally realized that Janet and other celebrities are nothing special..i def' discovered that high LOL

Edit: Oh. And I have the TVR tourbook, and some cass-singles, and some ol shit I used tape on VHS

U criticising me just becoz I didnt like WDIGMT?? PLZZZZZZZZZZ

no no ones criticising you i just asked :cheers:

^^^ U shoulda realised that long time ago, boo! And why are they anymore important than u. That's kinda an implication of "celebrity-ism"...that they're somehow important or something.

They're just ppl.

Then when I started seeing celebrities in person, id be like "is that all?"

underwhelmed

some even like me! :wink:

But did u have doubts???

Hence, the question

just asking what ur janet collection looks like not judging you on how much of a fan you are... hell even i haven't seen fcg yet and planning a trip to the ny show has took all my money i was gonna get the book with >_<

just asking what ur janet collection looks like not judging you on how much of a fan you are... hell even i haven't seen fcg yet and planning a trip to the ny show has took all my money i was gonna get the book with >_<

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

thats too funny

Archived