A britney stan explains the video

Dee

If some Britney fans thought that they're idiots and they're not even real Britney fans. It was obvious that the chair dance in "(You Drive Me) Crazy" was inspired by MYM, and, more than that, I thought it was well-known among Brit fans that Britney asked the director for the "Stronger" video to take some inspiration from the Pleasure Principle video.

yes... even tho Britney copied was inspired by JANET

Were these stans saying that all 12? I can't comprehend a Britney stan not realizing how much Britney was and is influenced by Janet. There would BE no Britney without Janet.

she only molested the chair in TPP.. she raped it in 1989 :coffee:

MYM chair dance >>>>> TPP

She demolished the chair in TPP and in MYM :rolleyes:

I can't choose...both are great in their own way. :blush:

If some Britney fans thought that they're idiots and they're not even real Britney fans. It was obvious that the chair dance in "(You Drive Me) Crazy" was inspired by MYM, and, more than that, I thought it was well-known among Brit fans that Britney asked the director for the "Stronger" video to take some inspiration from the Pleasure Principle video.

I blame the media for this partially...they CONSTANTLY associate Britney with Madonna.

...and though there is some slight similarities to Madge, Britney is 97.9995% all Janet.

I blame the media for this partially...they CONSTANTLY associate Britney with Madonna.

...and though there is some slight similarities to Madge, Britney is 97.9995% all Janet.

Totally agree. I think a lot of the Britney-Madonna association is due to the fact that a) they're both blonde and B) Madonna will jump on any bandwagon and take credit for it.

I must admit, I hadn't seen some of Janet's '80s videos until after I'd seen some of Britney's earlier videos ('twas an age thing), and when I saw the Janet videos I was like "wow, I see where Britney is getting this from! Why don't more people know about this?" Like, I always knew Britney was inspired by Janet, 'cause she brought it up, but some of the specifics didn't hit home until later.

Archived