Why Janet tix aren't available in the UK yet??

Selz

I'm having a horrible feeling that the Conrad Murray trial being put back to May is going to have some kind of impact on her European tour... didn't she say she wanted to be at the trial? I don't know how it was originally going to pan out with it starting in March.

I'm having a horrible feeling that the Conrad Murray trial being put back to May is going to have some kind of impact on her European tour... didn't she say she wanted to be at the trial? I don't know how it was originally going to pan out with it starting in March.

It wouldn't look good for her to postpone or cancel again after she did with A4U tour. I wonder what'll happen though

It wouldn't look good for her to postpone or cancel again after she did with A4U tour. I wonder what'll happen though

I swear this is no shade on Miss Janet but I'm just not gonna get TOO excited :lol:

They've finally added the pre sale to janetjackson.com

Which is a good sign.

I'm quite excited about my seats. I notice the same section is being used for VIP experience on other websites.

I wonder if I'll be sitting next to any celebs. :-P

Where you sat? I'm tempted to go VIP for the second show but ticketmaster says the VIP packages don't include the litographs, signed letter etc...just a programme, waiting service and a wallet lol.

Of the fanclub tickets, Arena F is sold out in all 3 shows, but Arena A isn't...wonder why F is so popular.

There are still quite a few seats available in the presale availability.

They are just not promoting enough.

I think most of the stall seats have been sold, and most of the tiers which is good.

I don't know what's happening with the 3rd show. They can't not go ahead with general release now that they've opened up the pre-sale.

We've got plenty of time, just I was hoping for it to be sold out shows.

Apparently the VIP packages Ticketmaster are selling aren't even official laugh.gif. I emailed Janet's people and they said that Janet VIP packages haven't even been announced and it's not even 100% confirmed that they're going to do them. Here's the email:

Hi !

Thank you for contacting Janet Jackson Support.

VIP Packages for the London Tour have not yet been announced. However, we cannot confirm that they will be available.

We encourage you to stay tuned to the website for all up-to-date information.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

Janet Jackson Support Team

Of the fanclub tickets, Arena F is sold out in all 3 shows, but Arena A isn't...wonder why A is so popular.

There are still quite a few seats available in the presale availability.

They are just not promoting enough.

I think most of the stall seats have been sold, and most of the tiers which is good.

I don't know what's happening with the 3rd show. They can't not go ahead with general release now that they've opened up the pre-sale.

We've got plenty of time, just I was hoping for it to be sold out shows.

Wow that's pretty awesome considering she hasn't had a presence in the UK for many years (minus Dec 2009). From everyone I've spoken too it seems as though the first three rows in Arena A & F haven't even been made available to buy so I wonder what thats about. I think once all the tickets are sold out they might do those VIP packages that have for American shows :S. Unless it's for competition winners or something like that :S.

Archived