Why Janet tix aren't available in the UK yet??

Selz

Twitter sources are saying the french concerts are going on sale 3rd of March at 75 to 90 euros.

Is this the biggest clue yet.

Why haven't they announced the sale day yet. If 3rd or 5th of march (according to Getmein) is the date for tickets, surely by now Janet's team should be informing us and promo should be shown.

on any of the venue sites theres still NO info on Janets concerts.. but i did read somewhere that France will go on sale this weekend.. but it was in French and my french aint that good

Man dem where u been at? :D

Nothing is clear. Can someone make sense of what's going on...

The lack of information is shocking, even on this site.

That link isn't even clear. What presale. Its not even on her site or even the royal albert hall site.

Plus, that link is in dollars and I aint paying all that I don't even know who Im giving my money too.

I don't want to miss out on the best seats.

SOMEONE HELP FFS

That link isn't even clear. What presale. Its not even on her site or even the royal albert hall site.

Plus, that link is in dollars and I aint paying all that I don't even know who Im giving my money too.

SOMEONE HELP FFS

I bought it on that site :S. Sparkart is behind her official website.

SOMEONE HELP FFS

I just spoke to my colleague who's coming with me and she said to be really careful because her brother did it a bit like this with another concert and ended up losing £250. I do wanna get front row seats or at least front section, but I'll be happy just getting into the concert at the end of the day if I can't do better than that.

I'm not going. I won't be in the UK at the time unfortunatly :(

That sucks :( I hope she releases a DVD even if it's only in the States

I went on the Viagogo website and it does say tickets are going on sale tomorrow. Doesn't say what time, which is annoying because I'm off work tomorrow and I don't wanna miss it by being asleep :lol:

I'm going for 30th June because my colleague can't do the weekends.

Well I followed the link and bought 3 tickets. :dance:

Although, why isn't it up on the tour page of the official website, and why was there no announcement of it.

I seems genuine and I think it is. But the organisation of these London dates have been terrible. Theres not even been any promo like with Asia.

How is it ever gonna sell if people/fans even don't know its on sale!!

Well I followed the link and bought 3 tickets. :dance:

Although, why isn't it up on the tour page of the official website, and why was there no announcement of it.

I seems genuine and I think it is. But the organisation of these London dates have been terrible. Theres not even been any promo like with Asia.

How is it ever gonna sell if people/fans even don't know its on sale!!

It's Janet. They don't even promote her albums in the UK :(

Oh well, if people don't know its on sale all the more room for us lot :lol:

*envisions us in an empty arena with Janet* :lol:excited.gif

8AM they go on sale... baaaaah... lol

Archived