Is Charlie Replacable?

Bailey

well to me the kid and maid make the show :coffee: hes aight but he can be replaced. plenty of white actors his age that can deliver a sarcastic punchline :coffee:

Berta is my favorite. :lol:

But, no, I don't think he's replaceable, simply because the show's gone on for so long and he's been the center of it that it would be weird to replace him.

Nope - he's the heart and soul of the show. I don't see the show working with someone else in the lead.

Indeed, when shows replace people and continue to do well (e.g. Aunt Vivian on Fresh Prince and Becky on Roseanne) it's generally not the central character who's been replaced. Can anyone think of any examples where the lead character has been replaced and the show has continued to be successful?

Indeed, when shows replace people and continue to do well (e.g. Aunt Vivian on Fresh Prince and Becky on Roseanne) it's generally not the central character who's been replaced. Can anyone think of any examples where the lead character has been replaced and the show has continued to be successful?

Sanford and Son, when Grady came thru and they did the damn thang the key to it was finding someone funny that had their own brand of humor

American Idol :lmao:

no one popular is gonna down-grade for a sitcom...

I think ima end this thread its pretty much universal that he can't be replaced at this point I just don't see anyone coming close plus folks forget a show's cast becomes like family that would be like replacing one of your family members but the shit has been done before just not on this level

Archived