Ralph Macchio

Kendra Wilkinson

Chelsea Kane

Romeo

Mike Catherwood

Hines Ward

Chris Jericho

Petra Nemcova

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/28/dancing-with-the-stars-2011_n_829479.html

Weak. >_<

I saw Mike Catherwood on Live With Kelly Ripa he was a co-host tryout, he failed terribly I think he wants to be a star no matter what his looks are not enough to sell him with no talent

I saw Mike Catherwood on Live With Kelly Ripa he was a co-host tryout, he failed terribly I think he wants to be a star no matter what his looks are not enough to sell him with no talent

I don't even know who he (or half the rest of the cast) is. :asham:

I can see Wendy Williams tossing the men in the air and catching them, but what will they do about her big ass titties they gonna have to tape them down with duck tape cause otherwise she could knock someone out including herself :filenails:

I just had to spend some quality time with Wikipedia to figure out who some of these people are - they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one!

That guy was just on Live with Kelly Ripa so the decision to put him on this show came within the last few weeks because he wanted the permanent job with Kelly to replace Regis, unfortunately he sucked

That guy was just on Live with Kelly Ripa so the decision to put him on this show came within the last few weeks because he wanted the permanent job with Kelly to replace Regis, unfortunately he sucked

They're gonna be having a lot of people in there trying to replace Regis - I remember when they were looking for Kathie Lee's replacement, it took ages. I don't think an "I wanna replace Regis" is a strong enough qualification to be on DWTS. I mean, hell, I wanna replace Regis. Can I be on?

They're gonna be having a lot of people in there trying to replace Regis - I remember when they were looking for Kathie Lee's replacement, it took ages. I don't think an "I wanna replace Regis" is a strong enough qualification to be on DWTS. I mean, hell, I wanna replace Regis. Can I be on?

are you hot and ripped? :filenails:

I see this is more like a C-list show

I started watching this show last season because it would play on the screens in the gym and its actually inspiring, these folks have to work hard to get into shape, Lil Kim looked good (neck down) after her stint :filenails:

Archived