GET OUT....Dancing With the Stars Cast

Bailey

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Romeo was looking built tho I was excited over him more den da white man :filenails:

when it comes to the body I can't deal with people who have no asses :umm: Everybody can look like they have an ass from the back but its the side profile baby. I'm not gonna get into black asses vs white asses cause its just a failed discussion cause we all know who wins it :coffee:

when it comes to the body I can't deal with people who have no asses :umm: Everybody can look like they have an ass from the back but its the side profile baby. I'm not gonna get into black asses vs white asses cause its just a failed discussion cause we all know who wins it :coffee:

well black asses duh, shit I den seen so many white flat asses, its almost like they hold they cheeks in :filenails: Romeo looks too good to disqualify him over a lack of booty let him do some ass muscle workout for the show by season end he will get some bump

well black asses duh, shit I den seen so many white flat asses, its almost like they hold they cheeks in :filenails: Romeo looks too good to disqualify him over a lack of booty let him do some ass muscle workout for the show by season end he will get some bump

Lord I don't wanna think of the images...but anyway Romeo ain't got no ass? :wtf:

:mellow:

They really have nerve to still call their show Dancing With The Stars.

And God help Kirstie Alley's partner. All those lifts. :umm:

They're going to need to bring in a forklift for her.

Archived