JANET DID DIAMONDS AT Hidalgo, TX

Shawn1814

<_< Increasingly angry that Janet isn't coming to grace the people of Florida with her presence on this tour.

29h5wo.gif

People tweet these things during the show. :lol:

i keep forgetting you're from florida...hey a forum member is coming this month...wanna help me show them around?

And no one recorded it? :huh:

I've been trying to keep away from the videos (in hopes she'll bring the tour to FL :asham: ) but I read she added "Throb" as well? :unsure:

I thought I read they just played a part of Throb as a transition between other songs, but I could be wrong.

I thought I read they just played a part of Throb as a transition between other songs, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, you're probably right. Like I said, I've been trying to keep away from too many spoilers. :lol:

did she perform ANYTIME-ANY PLACE ???!!!...........................how long was the show ???................HURRY UP JANET & GET 2 CONNETICUT & NYC...........................PLEAAAAAAASE !!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

when janet wasn't on stage the band played some of the other tracks on the cd. janet's slick -- she kinda did play almost all the tracks on the cd eventhough she wasn't on stage. :lol:

the show started late at 8:34 with the video dedication. and then at 8:39 it officially started. lives were changed forever. :blush: i looked at my watch and it was about 10:20 when it ended. -_-

when janet wasn't on stage the band played some of the other tracks on the cd. janet's slick -- she kinda did play almost all the tracks on the cd even though she wasn't on stage. :lol:

the show started late at 8:34 with the video dedication. and then at 8:39 it officially started. lives were changed forever. :blush: i looked at my watch and it was about 10:20 when it ended. -_-

almost 2 hrs....................ok i can STAN 4 dat.........................Ray was the place PACKED ???

what's this i mheard about THROB playing in the background....................i'ma have a stroke !!! :excited:

almost 2 hrs....................ok i can STAN 4 dat.........................Ray was the place PACKED ???

what's this i mheard about THROB playing in the background....................i'ma have a stroke !!! :excited:

it was full to capacity. it made me proud of my hometown. i hope she felt the love. :blush:

it was just a little snippet of throb leading into another song. -_-

alot of people didn't hear 'the best things in life are free' cause there was no sound coming from her mic. i recognized the music immediately. then the backup singers sang the chorus and i guess folks realized what song it was cause they started screaming. :blush: when diamonds came on, me and lady next to me got all excited. :excited:

did u get a tour book ??? :unsure: any bootleg tour t-shirt ???.......................i'm sorry but the bootleg shirts look waaaaaqy betta than some of the "official" t-shirts -_-

there were no bootleg shirts. :lol:

Archived