Who else bought their tickets using Sparkart?

bu.

I did. Wasn't not sitting well with me is the "you'll receive your tickets in the mail a week before the concert" shit :umm:

When me and Bu went on there it said we would have to pick them up at the venue >_<

I did. Wasn't not sitting well with me is the "you'll receive your tickets in the mail a week before the concert" shit :umm:

yeah that shit aint sitting well with me either

I check the confirmation email daily when I don't get them in the mail. If I don't have them by the week after next I'm calling -_-

me too

They better not try to pull some shit and send it after the concert :umm: If I don't get it by that Wednesday, I'm creating a Twitter and going off -_-

Me too i dont like that one week b4 the show shit...i wonder if people that got tix from there get theirs yet...but i didnt trust it but imma stay positive for a lil while longer

Which one you trying to go to?

he's going to that dallas show

Me too i dont like that one week b4 the show shit...i wonder if people that got tix from there get theirs yet...but i didnt trust it but imma stay positive for a lil while longer

I don't think so. I wish Janet had a fan club forum so we could get more information on this shit.

:clapping: thanks cuz i was getting worried :clapping:

im so ready!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still worried. He ordered his from Ticketmaster...not Sparkart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

great thread, I was having the same thoughts going on. :asham: My email confirmation said I would get the tickets a week before the concert date. I hope to get them sooner! I sent sparkart an email asking when my tickets will arrive. I'll let you know what they say.

Archived