The What's For Lunch? or Dinner? or Breakfast? Thread

GA...

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Control your inner fat boy GA.. lol

Damn you Slolove.. You can't do that to us.. lol

lol dont deprive yourself of a good time...if you cheat you just gotta make it up at the gym

im fortunate enough to be naturally SKINTY...lol, well at least for now...i hope this doesnt change when i turn 30 this year :unsure:

09/03/11

Breakfast - Special K AND Crunchy Nut mixed in one bowl

Lunch - 6" Chicken & Turkey Rasher Subway Sub (cheese, toasted, onions, olives, pepper and southwest sauce)

Dinner - undecided yet though I'm probably going to have mince lamb with potatoes

Porridge/ cheese and pickle sandwich, apple, Mackoy chips/ Tuna Pasta & Garlic Bread.

I really want yesterdays dinner again tho - Oven Lamb chops, mac cheese and salad *drools*

I was saying to myself "Porridge??! Wtf...are they in an orphanage or something." Until i saw u were in the UK lol

Man believe me...it wasn't intentional :lol: i didnt bring lunch today and didn't have the opportunity to run out.

Dinner- Grilled chicken and stir fried veggies

lol...yeah, dont do that again...lol but yummy for that dinner choice though :thumbup: