The What's For Lunch? or Dinner? or Breakfast? Thread

GA...

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

LOL YES! I was looking at the subway menu online and felt like crying! Ch I don't care I'm buying 3 different subs today :lmao:!!

Really? LMAO :lmao: Did you eat all of them?

I had a boring chicken mayo sandwich which cost me £1 :lmao: I also had my first Starbucks eggnog latte of the season :excited:

I've gotta ask though, what's with all the salted caramel stuff onsale right now? It seem to be everywhere - cakes, desserts, coffee, fudge... did it originate in the US?

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1320684761' post='273802]

Really? LMAO :lmao: Did you eat all of them?

I had a boring chicken mayo sandwich which cost me £1 :lmao: I also had my first Starbucks eggnog latte of the season :excited:

I've gotta ask though, what's with all the salted caramel stuff onsale right now? It seem to be everywhere - cakes, desserts, coffee, fudge... did it originate in the US?

No :lol:! I bought two...one for my lunch and I'm having one for dinner :asham:.

Salted caramel? I don't think I've heard of that one before :unsure:

Oh :asham: That makes sense :lol:

Next time you're in Starbucks take a look - they have a salted caramel and pecan slice >_<:lol: I bought salted caramel dessert in Asda and have seen salted caramel fudge in Waitrose >_< It's a weird thing.

• 9 months later...

Oh :asham: That makes sense :lol:

Next time you're in Starbucks take a look - they have a salted caramel and pecan slice >_<:lol: I bought salted caramel dessert in Asda and have seen salted caramel fudge in Waitrose >_< It's a weird thing.

I haven't seen the salted thing in Starbucks :tear:!