Conrad Murray trial put back to May

Selz

It will only effect her tour if she goes all dark phoenix in the court roomDark_Phoenix___Revived_by_Inu123.jpg

LMAO yeah :lmao: and goes all catastrophic in the court room

We are in a race between education and catastrophe" :lol:

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2011/03/03/michael_jacksons_doctor_conrad_murrays

And didn't Janet say she wanted to attend the trial? I get the feeling it's gonna have an adverse effect on her European tour :umm:

Well according to what the stans have said on the MJ forums..the prosecution wanted this delay and it actually benefits them now that the trial has been delayed.

It's all frustrating to me, but if this helps the pros secure a conviction I'm all for it.

Well according to what the stans have said on the MJ forums..the prosecution wanted this delay and it actually benefits them now that the trial has been delayed.

It's all frustrating to me, but if this helps the pros secure a conviction I'm all for it.

Well yeah, I just don't want Janet to cancel on us again :lol:

Yet.

Not saying that she will put this show above her family (especially Michael and this case), but I think after the last few years and especially the last tour, Janet wants to keep the positivity going. This is a rebirth for her career, and I think she sees it.

If anything, I see her perhaps flying back and forth (when her schedule permits) to be there for the trial.

Not saying that she will put this show above her family (especially Michael and this case), but I think after the last few years and especially the last tour, Janet wants to keep the positivity going. This is a rebirth for her career, and I think she sees it.

If anything, I see her perhaps flying back and forth (when her schedule permits) to be there for the trial.

Agreed. I think Janet will try her best to be there but I don't think she'll cancel her concerts.

the trial will go on whether she's there or not..

her tour cannot

i hope jan puts her tour before this trial... it's her job

Archived