Live! It's gotta be...

Twistedvelvet

:lol: Not only are you always straight up with the facts, but you've got your receipts too!

of course it's LIVE.............................It's Janet ma-fuckin Jackson........................now control dat ;):yep:

I think the fact that it's Janet Jackson actually greatly increases the chance that it's lip-synched these days - come on, now.

:lol: Not only are you always straight up with the facts, but you've got your receipts too!

I think the fact that it's Janet Jackson actually greatly increases the chance that it's lip-synched these days - come on, now.

Janet has NEVER lip synced her ballads in concert........................................go sit down Greta :coffee:

This thread is going to get messy...I have a feeling... lol I'm staying out of it. :ph34r:

...and why do you call her Greta, Switch? :lmao:

It's best that we all do. I already hear the deluded gerls huffing and puffing their way over here.

I see one already made an appearance. :coffee:

:whistle:Next yull gonna tell me she mimed the ballad medley on the VR tour too?

I bet you wont, cause of course Janet could do no wrong back then.

Her LIVE vocals are just as smooth in the VR ballad medley as they are in this recent tour. I guess she mimed that too then. :whistle:

Janet stop singing her ballads live after the AFY tour.

The "Janet does no wrong" non-sense it's best kept at J|X but then again, Moogisland, you were banned from there for being too delusional. Which is just tragic.

The "Janet does no wrong" non-sense it's best kept at J|X but then again, Moogisland, you were banned from there for being too delusional. Which is just tragic.

:lmao: I literally just snorted.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!?!?!? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Are you serious? I got banned for posting a wig snatching gif when Austin and some mod got into, and J Weezy got banned for laughing at the gif.

Oh, how I wish I was kidding!

I've still not been banned from JX. angel02.gif I barely go over there anymore, though.

Archived